Brockwell Woods September 2011 - PIC HEAVY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
also got the 'walking with the wounded' book, puts my girly whineing into perspective. some old boys them chaps !!
also went a bit mad on the amazon mp3 downloads ; got some proper NYHC classics that were the soundtrack to my YOOF :) (catherine said '' why do they swear and sound so angry'') vision of disorder are as good today as the were 15 year ago......god i feel old!

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
So I assume you missed Sick Of It All last week Jamie. It was very good.

Phil, if you could pass that vid on to me I could maybe edit in such a way as to make it publicly viewable. Then I could make a hilarious version just for those who were there? I think most uf us would like to see what that camera saw.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Even though you can now transfer yourself a bit more securely with being able to put it on the deck I stll don't think you want to be swinging it over a motorbike for me to come and take you out for a beer to relieve the bordom though ;).

I guess those are the immediate post op rays? I see they even managed to avoid your ink :)
Hope you're healing well.

Are you at your gaff in B'don or down at Catherines? Can you get yourself to a pub in the village?
We could maybe organise a swift BCUK pint somewhere? Chris_r is only up in F'don, Orrick works through this way most of the time, few others on here who couldn't make it to Brockwell but who may know you live v close & may wish to aid your recovery with some good natured mickey taking over a pint/coke/water, NO WINE THOUGH!!!

Starting with this one
sparrow.jpg

What do you think then, just an hour or two maybe after work one night? you/anyone up for it?

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
Even though you can now transfer yourself a bit more securely with being able to put it on the deck I stll don't think you want to be swinging it over a motorbike for me to come and take you out for a beer to relieve the bordom though ;).

I guess those are the immediate post op rays? I see they even managed to avoid your ink :)
Hope you're healing well.

Are you at your gaff in B'don or down at Catherines? Can you get yourself to a pub in the village?
We could maybe organise a swift BCUK pint somewhere? Chris_r is only up in F'don, Orrick works through this way most of the time, few others on here who couldn't make it to Brockwell but who may know you live v close & may wish to aid your recovery with some good natured mickey taking over a pint/coke/water, NO WINE THOUGH!!!

Starting with this one
sparrow.jpg

What do you think then, just an hour or two maybe after work one night? you/anyone up for it?

yeah i'm at catherines. pintage sounds marvelous. :beerchug:

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
wimper sob sob....

i want to play too....;)

have a good one lads....

J send me your addy by pm and i will get that blade of to you soonest dude...;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE