Brockwell Woods September 2011 - PIC HEAVY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
she said it wouldn't work

Pah, just goes to prove my point! What do women know about "Mens cooking", barbequeue fires etc :pokenest:

Anyway mate now we know you're "Not dead yet" again, & I'm on a PC I can post up my 3 pics. Could have done with some ilumination to show you in your best light though

25092011250.jpg

Bless, it looks like one of the few contemplative moments between the screaming and almost like she's praying for you :lmao:

25092011249.jpg

That magic gas did the trick, it even deadened the noise enough for you to shut your eyes for a bit. The ambulance guys were in kinks at some of the verbal beratings you were getting.

I remember at one point you were needing a fag & I asked if you wanted two, so you could stick one in each ear to quieten the noise a little :lmao:

With you out of the way on the Sunday I had to construct something befitting to your profile name....

25092011252.jpg

I even lashed up a little woven side table for the wet wipes.

The wheelchair access is a bit poor though :stretcher: :crutch:

The best could still be to come though.... It may not be posted publicly as perhaps it wouldn't really be fair on the medical team or Mrs Digger for that matter, but I remember kendalphils video camera, does anyone else?

I bet there's some cracking footage of your and Katherines "ditch tiff" :rant::cussing::argue::slap::buttkick: complete with audio & maybe even cherry wine vomit, :yuck: which was your fault as well! Because she had to get up from her wine induced coma at the fire and come and visit you in your imobile state "you attention seeking b.........!" :lmao:

I think that should provide excelent "campfire viewing" at the next meet, assuming we all didn't scare phill off after his first outing.

It was an excelent weekend & since my return I now have 2 hearth boards with rows of neatly drilled blackened holes, half a cup full of wood dust, 12 foot less cord than I had before (several bow strings), and a drill that is about an inch shorter but still no fire from wood :( I will persevere though chris, and like your tagline says "go a little further"!
A daysack that still smells of campfire two weeks later, it was strapped with the chopping boards to the nearest tree to the big fire all weekend as the larder, a lump in my finger that I cant tell if the spelk is out of even now, and an urge to do it all again next time you guys are up for it :)

:thanks: guys :You_Rock_:beerchug:

Last edited:

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
A daysack that still smells of campfire two weeks later

I unpacked my jacket from a drybag today and it was very smokey. It's amazing how the sense of smell brings back memories, but equally more amazing how the effect of alcohol is to annihilate them. Still don't know what went on that night. <SAD>Somewhat reminiscent of Thanks for the Memory, S2 Ep 3 of Red Dwarf.</SAD>

mrs toilet digger

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2011
tynemouth
well that explains everything!! if i was woken up ( especially from a drunken slumber) i cannot be held responsible for my actions. i become an aggresive monster!!!xx
i wonder what it would take to persuade kendalphil to loose that tape for ever??? ... phil, name your price!!

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I unpacked my jacket from a drybag today and it was very smokey. It's amazing how the sense of smell brings back memories, but equally more amazing how the effect of alcohol is to annihilate them. Still don't know what went on that night.

I'll hopefully fill in some of the blanks for you next time we meet up ;)

hmmm psycho :theyareon

Bet it's the sort of footage I'd display at a mates wedding day as part of a best man speech. :rofl:

Jamie, I know you were wondering abolut your extraction vehicle, ambulance guys called it a Polaris, looked like one of these
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en...y-Vehicles/RANGER-6x6-800/Pages/Overview.aspx
but with a full rear cage on and a little more visibly painted up, very nice bit of kit.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland

kendalphil

Jan 16, 2011
kendal cumbria
Hi Mrs Toilet Digger,
Yes I have video of taped video footage of Jamie's extraction from the field/woods, never blackmailed anybody before and what price do you put on a video to be kept quiet, your suggestions please.

Regards
Kendalphil

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
Hi Mrs Toilet Digger,
Yes I have video of taped video footage of Jamie's extraction from the field/woods, never blackmailed anybody before and what price do you put on a video to be kept quiet, your suggestions please.

Regards
Kendalphil

hiya phil mate, any chance you could email me a copy? catherine has been a star, so blackmail was never really an option but would love to fill a few gaps.
p.s. i'm awfully glad we haven't scared you off with our ''conservative'' bushy ways :)

mrs toilet digger

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2011
tynemouth
Hi Mrs Toilet Digger,

Regards
Kendalphil

ah phil,i would not call it blackmail!!! I can tell you are a man of dignity and honour and would not stoop to such a thing a blackmail!!!! but I'm simply appealing to your good nature,- i only have a very fragmented memory of events, and what i do remember it was not pretty- i am still mortified .i would rather not see it ,nor anyone else for that matter!!! and would be happy with the knowlegde of it being deleted with no copy!!!!
..... but i would be happy to reward you in some way to ensure the afore mentioned footage did not get in to the wrong hands.....!!!

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Replayed parts of the evening a few times in my head to get the Polaris name back from my memory, brought back a few more pieces too.....
Like the video camera,
Mark's 'speech from the mound' that looked, as it started off, like it was going to be a huge tirade about response/extraction times of the ambulance team and how many times they all came and went, but it turned out it was just a verbal confirmation of the ordering of the events in his mind.
'So let me get this straight...'

Found the ray mears video of cordage rolled on the thigh that was trying to be demonstrated by mark, think it was sizal Mears was using.
John L asking Chris to punch him.
Facial marshmallow smearing.
Minstrels comment about the ratio of his salary compared to that of the HART team.
Me getting all health and safety about pointy mallow sticks being left stuck in the ground
I'll not even start on the hours of mental audio that will be locked away. LOL
Two weeks is really a bit long after the event for me to do it efectively anyway, and certainly alone, but I'd be very interested to see how my memory compares to the vid.
Right must try and sleep now, will add some smileys when not on mobile :bye:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE