British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2011
Chester
No need to panic just yet folks we are working on it :)

Glad to hear this too, I thought at first it was due to me not having paid my subs!:confused:

BBSubs_zpse635c74c.jpg

Steel Nutter

Sep 11, 2014
Kent
I hope BB comes back soon :( I have only just started to get my work to a level that I'm getting lots of orders and sales.
Plus that site pretty much showed me how to make knives! 6 years I've been reading, learning etc on there.

Last edited:

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
I have six years plus on here, about eight on BB.
Similar amount of posts on both.
Not been here for a wee while due to my marriage imploding but both sites have been a huge joy.
I work at the Knife show every year, through my BB involvement.
Have been on two BcUK expeds and two private ones with cat from this forum.
Both forums top of their game packed full of good people.

C.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Put me down as another fan of BB. terrific site for blade enthusiasts but also for many other things. That site seems to have more than its fair share of interesting and wise fellas.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Doom and Gloom is pointless and i'd much rather read about how great British Blades is and we're looking forward to it getting back online...
Anyone is welcome here in the meantime, it's no where near the same I know, Martyn has created something special and it's being missed, it's also an opportunity to catch up on anything else in life that's important, extra time with the kids, family, working on a project etc, use the break as a positive thing, I know it's not the same but hey, it's an opportunity as well as an inconvenience...

Nice positive spin Tony.

Once again, thanks for making us welcome. :)

Oct 8, 2006
North Wales
Oh, thank God I found you all!
Life was beginning to look a it LIfe of Pi- esque
Hostile creatures everywhere and no humans about
Take care
Graham

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Found a strange woman sitting opposite me in the lounge last night; claims to be my wife. Life just keeps getting wierder and weirder since the site went down! :)

That happens to me now and then too. It's always the same woman as well. I think she is stalking me.

Sep 12, 2014
USA
Aha! The BB diaspora!
It's like the pub burned down, and y'all needed a place to get out of the rain.
This looks like a nice enough spot... :umbrella:
Thanks to BCUK for the hospitality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE