British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavaise

Aug 27, 2009
Surrey
Not been on here myself for ages, in fact I wasn't even sure I was a member until I managed to guess my login!

Must be a few long serving BB'ers tearing their hair out at not being able to get their Fix! :)

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
Nice65 - Do BB memebers that have paid subs get a refund on the down time ? :)

- - -- Runs and hides from forthcoming BB mod abuse - - -

relin

Sep 29, 2010
Chesham
Wonder if one of the BB mods could put a divert on the main URL to this page at the moment? At least we would all be in one place :D

packrat

Jan 30, 2013
London
Wonder if one of the BB mods could put a divert on the main URL to this page at the moment? At least we would all be in one place :D

This is impossible while the server's down... it would require either the DNS pointing at a different server, or the server to come back up.

The fact it hasn't indicates, most likely anyway, an administrative issue rather than a technical one. I'm sure it will get sorted.

packrat

Jan 30, 2013
London
and it's back. ;)

Now watch as everyone scrambles on and it crumples under its own weight :D

I'm glad it's back but I'm also kinda glad it went because otherwise I'd not have discovered this superb spiritual sibling of a site, which is really rather excellent. Will be spending more time here for sure.

Also just that little blip made me realise how much I use it.. :eek:

kato

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2006
NW England
I discovered BB via this forum...BCUK is the first online forum I joined and I've always been more of a lurker than poster :)
Just want to say Thanks to all on BCUK for welcoming all the BB refugees :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE