Brew Kit Contents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
Tea bags (tetely) sugar in a small pot and milk powder again in a small pot then its Swedish army trangia and two kuksas

Oxo cubes now they take me back a few years hmmmmmmm gonna have to take a couple next time

Last edited:

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I tend to use the 3 in 1 sachets by Nescafe these days. It is far from my favourite coffee but I stock up when they are £1 for a bag of ten. Sadly the better alternatives never seem to be on offer. I do have an all steel coffee press and like real coffee but over the last few years I seem to get a bit of a racing heart when I have the strong kind of coffee I like so I have cut down on the real stuff

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
depends what i am doing really, if im walking then 2 or 3 in one coffee, some hot chocolate for night time to smash some extra carbs in...:)

if in woods bushcrafting 2 in 1 and ground coffee, i just do the cowboy thing easy as...;)

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Few weeks ago i decided in a hurry to just take the 3in1 strong cappuccino sachets.
I missed proper coffee :(

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
Much like everyone else I use 3 in 1's for coffee, and tea bags. I don't take milk or sugar in tea. I usually have a hip flask of whisky or whiskey with that.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
im partial to green teas jasmine green tea or green tea with lemon... sometimes ill have a black coffee but i need at least 4 sugars in it to drink it so i tend not to bother. I cant handle cows juice and cant be bothered carrying soya milk so i stick to green tea when out and about and yorkshire tar tea at home :D

Uilleachan

Aug 14, 2013
Northwest Scotland
Earl Grey (loose in a wee poke) Ground coffe (loose in a wee poke).

Boil the water add contents of the wee pokes as required, in the case of ground coffee; stir and allow to settle.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I was actually responding to Rik's 20 cup percolator and pressed the wrong reply button :)

Why hysterical? Its a good system, I've a little 9 cup perc, 2/4 cup percs, various sized espresso pots and a tea strainer for when I make cowboy coffee:)

I am surprised at how many use the 3 in 1 coffee, I've used them but need 3 sachets per mug (I like a stronger brew) so don't bother now. Don't mind instant hot chocolate, nice on its own but better if your hip flask contains brandy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE