Brew Kit Contents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 4, 2013
UK
Hi guys,

What do you have in your brew kits, i dont mean pots, etc i want to know the drinks and how you store them etc.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Pretty basic but I just use the 3-in-1 sachets these days

If I'm in the canoe I might take a bag of coffee and a filter of some description, good old cowboy coffee is just as good though

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
several Three in one coffee, a couple of tea bags, a few hot chocolates, also a few sachets of UHT milk and plenty of sachets of sugar.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Instant coffee in a screw top container, and a teaspoon when I remember to put it in the container (not often).

Cheers,

Stuart.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Lyons coffee bags (like tea bags for ground coffee - absolutely brilliant), tea bags and some chaga for a more medicinal brew :coffee:!

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
3-in-1's, green tea bags and hot chocolate sachets if I'm walking. Sometimes I make my own 3-in-1 mix up and keep it in an old Nescafe Azeera tin.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Swiss gold filter. Coffee grinder. Skillet. Whole unroasted green coffee beans. Large dose of snobbery.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
It has to be done - we aren't animals!

Fresh roasting beans will wake the most ardent sleeper

4 - dark by British Red, on Flickr

Then throw in a pot whilst sticking the bacon on

Camp Stove by British Red, on Flickr

How bad can that day be?

Crass I know but alls I could think after putting the above in mind was I would be needing to find the a.m. loo spade about about 01 minutes after that :eek:
I like the microground stuff for the woods as it saves me breaking a cafetiere, again... I have so many plungers and no glass.

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
3 in 1 coffees, a couple of hot chocolates and a couple of powder sports drinks (that i have never really drunk, but i have them so feel the need to take them :D)

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
pg bags, sugar and milk powder ( for when the fresh milk runs out ) in ziplock bags in a small drysack as my brewkit is precious to me.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I always take a nice ground coffee, h2jo coffee filter and some squeezy carnation. Makes a very nice cup. Also take bolero sachets for cold drinks, can't beat them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Instant tea.
Sugar.
Double choca mocha coffee sachets (poncy I know)
Horlicks.
Hot chocolate.
Millicano coffee.
Couple of oxo cubes
Tea spoon.
Sounds a lot but it fits into one leather pouch.
And it covers most folks drinking preferences which means in a potential bad situation you can get something hot and sweet into folk

carabao

Forager
Oct 16, 2011
hove
1.Yorkshire Gold Teabags
2. Nescafé Instant Coffee
3. Squeeze Condensed Milk
4. Berroca Orange Vitamins
5. Jamesons Whiskey (Night time nip, and a cold morning wake up.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE