Breaking News!!! Chris Caine Tools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone...I'm proud to announce that as of tomorrow I will be a distributor for Chris Caine's range of bushcraft and survival tools.

The first consignment will be a few of each of his blades and here's the good bit...by special arrangement with Chris we have agreed to offer his products to BCUK Members only at 10% less than the cheapest price available anywhere else. We are both like-minded as in we believe in putting back into 'The Family' and this will be a continual arrangement.

I do need to keep at least one of each of his blades for display purposes at my shows on the circuit but do not worry, I will be ordering many more very soon.

This has all happened quite quickly so please bear with me whilst I get things sorted out correctly...I have family obligations over the Easter period but will get back to you all a.s.a.p. If anyone wishes to purchase a blade from me please email...orders will be processed on a first come first served basis.

I'll get prices up once the delivery has arrived and there will be a new section in my Beneath The Stars section in the BCUK Trading Post.

Regards,

Sonni

ps I will also have a few of the famous Fairbairn-Sykes daggers

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...theyve arrived! and theyre lovely! bear with whilst i get things sorted....chris will be having a video about it all on his youtube channel later today....

regards

s

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Here ya go mate.

[video=youtube;ZDZahxaSsMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZahxaSsMk&list=UU5sj mHNM-kBpj9mTIfz2-iw[/video]

hi...theyve arrived! and theyre lovely! bear with whilst i get things sorted....chris will be having a video about it all on his youtube channel later today....

regards

s

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Here ya go mate.

[video=youtube;ZDZahxaSsMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZahxaSsMk&list=UU5sj mHNM-kBpj9mTIfz2-iw[/video]

I would like to have a go with the survival tool.

Is it me, but the knives look very similar to the Bernie Garland recurve bushcrafter.

Rob

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Quite a difference to Bernies recurve i think. All Chris's knives try seem to try keep to the same style as the larger tool.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Great looking range of tools, I'm off to look for prices. Wonder if I can have my birthday four months early !!! :)

Cheers, Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE