bread made by hand the tutorial by D.D.R

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
so today i am making bread and this is a tutorial for how i do it and as anyone who has made bread before will tell u there are a few ways to do it

ingredients and tools you will require are:

ingredients
water
salt
bread flour
yeast

tools
a set of scales and weights unless u have modern fangled electric ones
a spoon
a bowl
a jug
bread baking trays
a bottle of oil
a knife
kitchen roll

oh and if your anything like me a useful in the kitchen and willing to help MUM is also a good thing cos i ist still learning

now a photo of said tools and equipment

DSC_0012-2.jpg

now this is going to be the first if many posts in this thread as i take the photos and do the steps required and make the bread

so bare with me

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Good work so far Drew. Your method so far would be great for a base camp where it doesn't matter if you have some extra weight (scales, bottles, mixing bowls, bags of ingredients). When you're done, I'll post some of the things I adjust from your basic recipe to make it suitable for light weight camping :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Wheres the rest Drew???

Like Susannah, I'll chip in at the end - although mine is more how I bake in a woodstove :)

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
boys i am still wait for the photos to scan in and i had to finish it and have taken photos but havent up loaded them yet so will do when i get back from gilwell on sunday cos i am currently at gilwell park doing this on my phone photos are at home anyways cheers drew

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE