For Sale Hand Made Prospector Canadian Canoe by Bushcraft Rod for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Hi all

Many of you will have seen the post from Sandsnakes titled Roderick Anderson Boyle 'Buschcraft Rod' informing us of his early passing.

I was contacted recently by his sister Fiona and his Mum to say that the stunning canoe that he had built (of strip plank yellow cedar with western red cedar accents) was now up for sale at a reduced rate - they are not into canoeing and so would like to sell it.

If I had the money I would buy it - I followed its construction and I know Rod poured his heart into it - I did though at the end of last year, commission Rod to carve me a paddle - which I will treasure.

The canoe is listed here on the Wooden Ships site at £2500 and comes with two hand carved Beaver Tail paddles.

If this is something that you have always looked to own - now is your chance.

If like me you just cannot find these funds at the moment please take a moment and share the listing on other social media platforms for Fiona and her Mum - they would really appreciate it as they do not have many contacts in the canoeing world.
Cheers, George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE