Bloody ghost!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
AH! but the ghost whale could put it out with its water spout!!

picture13272532601675.jpg

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
AH! but the ghost whale could put it out with its water spout!!....

Now you're just being silly, everyone knows that spirit water doesn't put out spirit fire, spirit fire always carries a spirit umbrella for just those occasions

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I think some on here aren't taking this subject seriously enough.

While not letting it get me down, I have a spectral encounter on a daily basis.

Each time I open my wallet I see apparitions and cobwebs.

Liam

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I don't think some on here are taking this subject seriously enough.

While not letting it get me down, I have a spectral encounter on a daily basis.

Each time I open my wallet I see apparitions and cobwebs.

Liam

they are notes and change, you can spend them, you dont have to keep them locked up!

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
All the atoms in the handle on the tap oscilllated in the same direction at the same time. Just as likely as a ghost. Just as unlikely too.

Very true, although equally, they could have oscillated and transformed into a battalion of finely painted miniature soldiers :)

Sent from myPhone

leighwill

Dec 30, 2011
middlesbrough
myself and the old man used to work on the docks at Hull, and we used to stay at a place called Woodgrange guest house proper old victorian house that was converted into a old folks home, so we went to check in but they were short on space and the only room they had was the old chapel room, this is were they would put the bodys of the departed. So lights out came and off to kip we went, now both me and my dad are heavy sleepers once were down it takes daylight to get us up. but i woke up at 3:15 and my dad not 2 seconds later. and we both felt something was in the room with us never got to sleep till about 4 that night. dad spoke to the landlady about another room and there was a single one available above the chapel room so we took it, dad on the bed me on the floor again we both woke in the early hours but this time the bed frame was shaking and sqeaking as if someone was trying to move it, the next day dad again spoke to the landlady and all she said was "thats strange no one has complained about that room for a few months:yikes: so there was still no rooms available so we reluctently agreed to stay in the single one more night i took the floor again at about 4 in the morning the there was footsteps in the room right next to my head and clear as day 2 minutes later the bed moved about 5 inches from the wall. we got dressed went downstairs and slept in the van.
My gran always used to say fear the living more than the dead son the dead cant hurt you.
well i dont think anyone told the spirt in the room that.
we found a nice newish guest house the next day.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
All life forms are energy, energy can not be destroyed, only transformed. Once the body the dies the energy must still exist somewhere. IMO it returns to the planet from where it came, and will be recycled and used again.

Also the planet is one giant magnet with a very high percentage of iron. A video tape works by running an iron (of some form) strip across a magnet to record and play video. To me it seems possible that ghosts are merely recordings in time, an echo of what was, yet not what is, an echo that possibly will be again.

Do i believe in ghosts? Not in the supernatural sense, no. Do i believe people see/hear ghosts, i'm undecided to be honest.

But thats my view about all this reincarnation/afterlife stuff. We dont die as such, though our bodies and sense of self are linked to each other, when the body dies the individuality that was that body goes too. The energy that formed us returns to the earth to be used again.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
I was an air cadet, and I did whinge (I only went cos my mate was a weed and wouldn't go on her own), I was, and still am unfit, and I am terrified of heights :)

On the subject of ghosts, my mum and dad always used to tell me stories of my nanas old house that was supposedly haunted. I can't remember the details now but I remember him saying they used to hear noises all the time and once actually packed up and left the house one night due to ghostly goings on! I only vaguely remember the house as I was very young at the time, but every time I do think about it I always remember a weird feeling about it. the house has since been demolished now I believe.

I also thought I saw 'something' on a school trip once to Rossington Old Hall. At the bottom of some stairs was a coat rack and as we all went down (me being last as usual) I happened to glance over towards the rack and saw what looked like a servant girl stood next to some fur coats, but all in grey.. and she seemed to be floating or not quite there. Of course when I looked again there was nothing there (not even coats) so was probably just my imagination, but you never know :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE