Blatant Bushcraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I like :) but I wouldn't have the courage to do it in many obvious/busy places that is, unless we are in a group? Anyone got any ideas for a second Bushmoot next year, are there any roundabouts big enough? :D

Im sure it wouldnt be long before the health and safety brigade come down on you.

Last edited:

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Oooh there's a cracking roundabout near me with some tree's on, i'll get shots of me on it with the petrol station in the background ;)

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
:rolleyes: I think another consideration in very Urban areas should be not getting on CCTV! if you can help it!

Just a tip, bungees are really quick!:)

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/

there is some nifty exploration going on.

love this site, already browsed extensively. love how they use full filter masks and dosimiters for some places!
asbestos and radioactive materials are just SOME of the stuff they see. love how they go in, take pics and scarper, no trace just like us. its like some post apoc exploration game ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE