Black Tie Dinner on a Mountain Top.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have organised one of these before, open air 3 course dinner & full black tie & ball gowns, i`m thinking maybe as it was a few years ago it might be time to do another one. The last one was organised for the 4x4 community and was a 3 page feature in T.O.R. Magazine. Maybe this time it could be even better and a feature for Out Doors people of all types.
It would be in Cumbria and all would be welcome. I would be looking for volunteers to help with this and help with tables,seating,lighting,fireworks,etc, but if anyone is interested please post.
A date could be set for the August Bank Holiday Week End giving time for planning, etc.
here`s a few pic`s from the last one i organised;
hodgeaugust115.jpg

hodgeaugust111.jpg

hodgeaugust112.jpg

so if you fancy a different kind of week end and feel like packing a Tux/Ball Gown in to your rucksack let me know and we can set things in motion.

cheers Peter.

This is a LOVELY idea!! I tried to get my uni mates to have a posh party in the woods to say "screw you" to the official may ball but it's soo hard to organise! So we went camping in our scruffy stuff and had two bonfires rather than one instead

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE