Sold Walther Riem Rare PERFECTA Vintage German Black Starting Alarm & Signalling Pistol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I have two Walther Riem PERFECTA Vintage German Black Starting Alarm & Signalling Pistols, they are in perfect working order and are almost like new in condition.

Top ejecting starter pistol in good order complete with one original box and instructions. Newer pistol is Circa mid-1970s, the older one is 1960's

Created by Walther Riem

There are two sheaths, one a custom thick leather, the other really a simple plastic sheath, but works.

Selling both together with 400 starter caps

IMG20240217153252.jpgIMG20240217153157.jpgIMG20240217153138.jpgIMG20240217153133.jpgIMG20240217153033.jpg

Looking for £160 for these, payment via bank transfer please, or cash if in person. The nature of these items and the fact that they can be confused for real pistols. Ideally I would like a local sale and hand over.

Questions welcome

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Bath
I have two Walther Riem PERFECTA Vintage German Black Starting Alarm & Signalling Pistols, they are in perfect working order and are almost like new in condition.

Top ejecting starter pistol in good order complete with one original box and instructions. Newer pistol is Circa mid-1970s, the older one is 1960's

Created by Walther Riem

There are two sheaths, one a custom thick leather, the other really a simple plastic sheath, but works.

View attachment 85709View attachment 85710View attachment 85711View attachment 85712View attachment 85713

Looking for £160 for these, payment via bank transfer please, or cash if in person. The nature of these items and the fact that they can be confused for real pistols. Ideally I would like a local sale and hand over.

Questions welcome
Hi there
I wondered if your starter pistols are still for sale I am very interested.

Kind regards

Geoff

Top ejecting starter pistol in good order complete with one original box and instructions. Newer pistol is Circa mid-

View attachment 85709View attachment 85710View attachment 85711View attachment 85712View attachment 85713

Questions welcome

Mar 2, 2024
Bath
Hello I am interested in your perfectas and would like to purchase them

Kind regards

Geoff

*Email address removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2024
Bath

Created by Walther Riem

Questions welcome

Created by Walther Riem

Questions welcome
Hello there

I am a new member and very interested in your perfectas but I am not sure my messages are getting through as I’m not very tech savvy.
I am a groundsman working on a country estate here in Somerset.
I have been involved with field craft and dog training for 30 years plus and would very much like to buy your pistols to aid in my training work.
My email address is g******@gmail.com

Kindest regards

Geoff

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello @Chinook
Your posts were awaiting manual approval, which is why they were not appearing. Tends to take longer on weekends when fewer people are online.
I have edited out your email address, we strongly recommend not posting emails on the open forum for your own security. @gra_farmer can start a private message conversation with you and you can sort out communication from there.

Best regards

Chris

Mar 2, 2024
Bath
Hello @Chinook
Your posts were awaiting manual approval, which is why they were not appearing. Tends to take longer on weekends when fewer people are online.
I have edited out your email address, we strongly recommend not posting emails on the open forum for your own security. @gra_farmer can start a private message conversation with you and you can sort out communication from there.

Best regards

Chris
Thank you very much Chris for your help I did send another message again with my email which I will refrain from doing from now on.

I apologise and appreciate you verifying and editing my messages.

Kindest regards

Geoff

Mar 2, 2024
Bath
Hello @Chinook

Best regards

Chris
Hello Chris sorry to be a pain does that now mean he can see my messages? Or do I need to message him directly?…I’m not very good with modern communication methods I try but I struggle

Kindest regards
Geoff

Mar 2, 2024
Bath
Hello again

I’m sorry to keep chasing this up but I have been looking for just your lot for an ages. As such I don’t want to miss out for a lack of communication. I don’t know how this forum works and I’m not very good at tech. Anyway happy with the price and can bank transfer immediately.

Kindest regards

Geoff

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi Geoff
Put the keyboard down and take a breath. :lmao:

All your posts are visible now, and now you are over the threshold to start your own private conversations and have future posts appear without approval.

@gra_farmer hasn't been on the forum since 11:00am today, so he hasn't seen any of your posts, but he isn't going to miss seeing them when he is on next. He is a regular visitor, but he is a busy chap.

Chris

Reactions: gra_farmer
Mar 2, 2024
Bath
Hi Geoff

All your posts are visible now, and now you are over the threshold to start your own private conversations and have future posts appear without approval.

@gra_farmer hasn't been on the forum since 11:00am today, so he hasn't seen any of your posts, but he isn't going to miss seeing them when he is on next. He is a regular visitor, but he is a busy chap.

Chris
Hello Chris
I completely understand.
I’m sorry for my impatience I’m on a time scale here after bad medical diagnosis so I to live every minute I have to the full, clearly sometimes too quickly.

Yours sincerely

Geoff

On 2 Mar 2024, at 19:47, Bushcraft UK <info@bushcraftuk.com> wrote:
C_Claycomb replied to a thread you are watching at BushcraftUK Community.​

For Sale - Walther Riem Rare PERFECTA Vintage German Black Starting Alarm & Signalling Pistol

Hi Geoff

Chris​
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.
This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread Walther Riem Rare PERFECTA Vintage German Black Starting Alarm & Signalling Pistol at BushcraftUK Community with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Hello Chris
I completely understand.
I’m sorry for my impatience I’m on a time scale here after bad medical diagnosis so I to live every minute I have to the full, clearly sometimes too quickly.

Yours sincerely

Geoff
Hi Geoff, I have seen your messages :)

I will move this to PM.

Gra

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE