Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Here you go Sally :)

cuneiform

  Use Cuneiform in a sentence


cu·ne·i·form

[kyoo-nee-uh-fawrm, kyoo-nee-uh-] Show IPA

adjective1.having the form of a wedge; wedge-shaped.

2.composed of slim triangular or wedge-shaped elements, as the characters used in writing by theancient Akkadians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, and others.

3.written in cuneiform characters: cuneiform inscription.

4.Anatomy . noting or pertaining to any of various wedge-shaped bones, as of the tarsus.


noun5.cuneiform characters or writing.
 
I saw the posting Son, just don't have snappy answer on tap to reply with. Busy drawing a pin-up right now for my website so I'm sort of focused on that :naughty:.

Good to see yu back in fine fettle laddy. As for the oldy remarks, bring 'em on, I can take 'em. I'm proud of my advanced years and the wrinkles they've etched on me.

Back to the drawing board

TTFN
 
Does that make Biker Barney Rubble?

avatar18498_6.gif
= ?
 
joan-of-arc-1882.jpg!Blog.jpg
swynnerton_joan-of-arc_big.jpg


Happy Joan of Arc Day.
On this day in 1429 Joan led the French into Battle at Orleans.
Yes we get a video today too.
[video=youtube;vmwMhjbThKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmwMhjbThKg[/video]

And in 1872 Roald Amundsen, polar explorer was born.
​
 
Do not get Joan of Arc confused with Noahs Ark...
One was made of Gopher Wood...
The other was Maid of Orleans!

Sorry - could not resist...
 
Goatboy, you have a very fine taste in PreRaphaelite art there :) and 80s pop videos

Oh I don't know Tawnyhare, I still find the PreRaphaelites kind of knocked by a lot of "Art Experts" as being chocolate box pap. But I like the allusions to a finer age and the ad hope that people can be better and nobler. (I also have a predilection for red hair - though I'm not a Neanderthal chaser like Biker but we think that's an early age influences thing with him).

And are there seriously folk out there who don't like a bit of early OMD? Cracking band. But I thank you for your kind comments.

Oh and Mr Fenna - good joke not heard that one before, it will go into my cannon of puns and groaners that keep me amused.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE