Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi Biker
Had a text from your addopted son GB at the weekend, he's getting better but slower than he hoped, should be back soon.

Bob

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi Biker
Had a text from your addopted son GB at the weekend, he's getting better but slower than he hoped, should be back soon.

Bob

Hey Bob, thanks for the update info. Please pass on my get wells and tell him to stop malingering he's got chores and homework to do, only then he can watch some TV but not for too long, it's a school night after all.

Seriously though, thanks for the update, VERY much appreciated.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hey Biker
knowing GB he's probably sitting with a petted lip:(, cause he's got no tinter net connection and no charge in his phone.:lmao:
Bob

Last edited:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hehehehehe had to google what a petted lip was, us soft southern Jessie's call it a pout, but not the kissing type pout. I bet he's crawling the walls, I would too if I was confined in a padded cell in a strait jacket. :cool:
I always think of it as the way babies or small kids lower lip quivers just before they start to ball there eye's out.
Bob

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
[video=youtube;nxpTx0VDBKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpTx0VDBKw[/video]

Guess Who's Back?

Well that's me out of the little cottage hospital and somewhat nearer recovered than I was. Thank you all for your kind wishes and messages. Bob had indeed relayed that you'd been thinking of me which bolstered me up no end. Will pop some pictures up for you later though the leg ones are of a graphic nature and you may not want to see.
The nurses were all very nice and I even managed to make a couple blush - which is why they hoyed me out early I think. They've been playing with different types of bandaging and messed about with the meds. Was quite exciting a couple of times as they had to get the old manual sphygmomanometer out as my blood pressure was too low to read on the fancy electric ones. Makes them think you're dead. I have naturally low blood pressure anyway and a low body temp but they said I was taking the biscuit.

Great wee hospital, got to see it this time as I had passed out in their carpark and was found by a nurse out for a fag last time - thank goodness for smokers. Was in a nice old private room, had a telly (novelty for me - didn't watch much bar the history and food channels). They're preparing a soundproof padded one for next time though...:) Well if Turbogirl get's her way they'll need too. Have continued to loose weight now down to about 14 stone (about 89kg for you youngsters) which when you know how I looked at the beginning of the year you'd be amazed.

Cheers again, better get reading and see what's been happening in my enforced abdication from the net. Have to think up things for Bikers Dad Days too.

AMLAE & TGCOYF,
Colin.

Biker

Welcome home son! Glad things turned out well for you. No rush to get back into the old routine, you take it nice and easy and put your feet up for a bit.

Interesting little tidbit of info that you're now 14stone. I weighed myself the other day and I'm 14st 4lb ... like father like Son eh? :lmao:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Welcome home son! Glad things turned out well for you. No rush to get back into the old routine, you take it nice and easy and put your feet up for a bit.

Interesting little tidbit of info that you're now 14stone. I weighed myself the other day and I'm 14st 4lb ... like father like Son eh? :lmao:

And we're both too pretty for mortal women!

[video=youtube;R6GDdKrQ8EI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6GDdKrQ8EI[/video]

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hey Bob, thanks for the update info. Please pass on my get wells and tell him to stop malingering he's got chores and homework to do, only then he can watch some TV but not for too long, it's a school night after all.

Seriously though, thanks for the update, VERY much appreciated.
Hey Biker It's a school night no time to relax he's got a lot of homework to catch up on from the last fornight.:yikes:
Bob

Biker

Hey Biker It's a school night no time to relax he's got a lot of homework to catch up on from the last fornight.:yikes:
Bob

True, but he got a note from the nit nurse to say he was excused from school for the rest of the week. I've signed him up for sweeping chimneys the entire month of August anyway so I need him in full fettle. Chap's gotta make a living somehow.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
img_main.jpg
Although thinner these are the only one's I'm allowed into Dad. And Turbogirl has to grease me up first.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE