Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
:nono:Nope when I visited it was during the day and the Gimp museum didn't open till it got dark. gaylord.
I fear that Narced Sky Lolls and Be Bezel Lob were looking for the sex museum and found the Anne Frank one by mistake.:rolleyes: And Daddy Kerb I left them in charge...Sheeesh!

You've had a colourful time by the sounds of it though Auntie Orb Rug Lit?
But your pic still got pride of place in the gimp Museum.:aargh4:
Bob

Last edited:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hahaha I love the line about 'oooh baby, please lift that restraining order....' ;)

You've got me absolutely sussed, nephew mine... if your young bro brings his L200 I'd be delighted to dance like that around it. Bring polishing cloths for afterwards ;)
You know the rule no pics or it didn't happen.
Bob

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You've been warned!!!
Gertcha :AR15firin
Really, your beloved is safe, I completely get men and their motors and wouldn't disrespect her for the world (apart from the odd lavious comment which they like, apparently ;) ) If theres any muddy landies there however, I DO like a bit o'rough so you may have to pull me off them. Wear gloves for your own protection. ;)

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Really, your beloved is safe, I completely get men and their motors and wouldn't disrespect her for the world (apart from the odd lavious comment which they like, apparently ;) ) If theres any muddy landies there however, I DO like a bit o'rough so you may have to pull me off them. Wear gloves for your own protection. ;)

Only joking. The Animal is just a convenient tool, no attachments.:rofl:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You should ask to see Bob's photo's then, rough and muddy -and that's just his landie/earthmover.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You should ask to see Bob's photo's then, rough and muddy -and that's just his landie/earthmover.
Bob. BOB! Where you at boyyy?!!!! Let's have a look then ;)

I'm trying VERY hard to be ladylike and NOT respond to your suggestion of attachments.... move away from the keyboard and DON'T mention stick shifts....

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Bob. BOB! Where you at boyyy?!!!! Let's have a look then ;)

I'm trying VERY hard to be ladylike and NOT respond to your suggestion of attachments.... move away from the keyboard and DON'T mention stick shifts....

His landie and earthmover were one in the same vehicle by the way, used to grade river banks with the thing.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Are they on one of the threads? Any idea which one? I am a secret landrover fancier, we all meet and shin trees and coo as they pass beneath. You all thought it was just doves but nooooo.

Biker

Hello Kids,
Dad's here... well actually at Mesquite's house right now... the fool has left his his account on Farcebook open :deal: Ooooh the fun I could have on there.

I left Canterbury withthe best intentions of driving the evening away to get to Cardiff but the M25 sapped my will power and i was yawning by Watford. So I gave Steve a bell and blagged a night's kip on my camp bed in his living room ready for an early off tomorrow morning. So while he's packing his matching Gucci suitcases and vanity case I thought I'd log in and say hi.

So I'll wish you a pleasant two weeks without me and have a bit of a read of this thread to see what's what.

Later folks.

Aaron aka "Dad"

Last edited:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
You talking about the old 110 if so guess what she that old the only pics I have got where taken on film, and for the youngsters that the thing you used to take pictures on.
Just for you Aunt Sally not the best pic but a pic
s78PAdez8Bbxs5MUeI7ChxA00znbTG0TDlZn5nAcAK4=w414-h311-p-no

Bob

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You talking about the old 110 if so guess what she that old the only pics I have got where taken on film, and for the youngsters that the thing you used to take pictures on.
Just for you Aunt Sally not the best pic but a pic
s78PAdez8Bbxs5MUeI7ChxA00znbTG0TDlZn5nAcAK4=w414-h311-p-no

Bob

What about the tales from the riverbed shot? Don't you have that on the corkboard? Oh my old disco's up there too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE