Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'll be building your special room with Oh Nu's help later Auntie Brr Tug I Lo.
Are you underground or can it be in the top of a tall gothic tower with screeching ravens and a huuuuge block and tackle with a cage on it this time? I want manacles and chains from the rafters, gibets and spider webs, arachnoids the size of dinner plates (mine and Daddy Ikbers, not you boys tin lids).... ohhhh! Getting shivery just thinking about it....

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Are you underground or can it be in the top of a tall gothic tower with screeching ravens and a huuuuge block and tackle with a cage on it this time? I want manacles and chains from the rafters, gibets and spider webs, arachnoids the size of dinner plates (mine and Daddy Ikbers, not you boys tin lids).... ohhhh! Getting shivery just thinking about it....

You can have what you like, though I don't like spiders so Huon will have to do them... YUCK!

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
just to keep the space theme going.
Can't believe your bro didn't put this up before he left for tomorrow.
[h=2]The Curiosity rover is celebrating its first anniversary on Mars.[/h] The one-ton robot touched down on the planet on 6 August 2012, and has already achieved a great deal.
It has discovered an ancient streambed and gathered enough evidence for mission scientists to declare that the planet could have supported microbial life billions of years ago.
_h353_w628_m6_ofalse_lfalse.jpg

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
She'll make you eat spider pie now or that...
For godz sake don't SAY that! My husband calls me Pie!!!! And I can feel my Spidey Sense tingling ;) (actually that might be just that I've been sitting down too long ;) )

I'd come on to be all intellectual like and spacey and talk about watching the perseids while reuninting with the family :) Not often you get to see light shows from all our lovely space debris. Fancy us lil naked apes producing meteor showers! Are we not comparable with the very gods?!!

Last edited:

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
For godz sake don't SAY that! My husband calls me Pie!!!! And I can feel my Spidey Sense tingling ;) (actually that might be just that I've been sitting down too long ;) )

I'd come on to be all intellectual like and spacey and talk about watching the perseids while reuninting with the family :) Not often you get to see light shows from all our lovely space debris. Fancy us lil naked apes producing meteor showers! Are we not comparable with the very gods?!!
Just a couple of suggestions for the boys punishment.
watch

[video=youtube;HlEBB8O4GBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEBB8O4GBo[/video]

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Well. Chinese budgie smuggling in the sand dunes eh? All interesting veiwing for the next family hols. Who fancies coming along for the ride.... I don't think the TD5 is gonna be up to the job tbf ;)
[video=youtube;x-4J_nIgIrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=x-4J_nIgIrc#at=54[/video]
Aunt Rub To coesn't clean out swivel housing btw, one of you boys can have that job ;)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well. Chinese budgie smuggling in the sand dunes eh? All interesting veiwing for the next family hols. Who fancies coming along for the ride.... I don't think the TD5 is gonna be up to the job tbf ;)
[video=youtube;x-4J_nIgIrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=x-4J_nIgIrc#at=54[/video]
Aunt Rub To coesn't clean out swivel housing btw, one of you boys can have that job ;)

Haha Bob, he drives like you... Pedal to the metal and "sniff my diff" All he needs is a Marshal to aim for.:lmao:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I fairness the guy did say aim for me in a quarry section, so he did, and kept aiming as the poor bugger tried to get out of the way.:rolleyes:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
We used to do similar with photographers ;) The surprise on the faces when the bush infront of them parted to reveal a roaring landy bonnet! Good times :) We used to play on an MoD bombing range.... lucky they never got us or we realy would have looked like the pic from post #LongAgo ;)
2492_1098778384119_6981183_n.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE