Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It is not just the number of names it is also the quality. Kerbi, Girl to Rub, Oat Bogy - all names to conjure with! No uh just doesn't really work :( I was always picked on as a boy and this is just more of the same. Life is cruel!

The new name may be interesting. It couldn't be worse than the one I have. Apparently Kerbi plucked it from the pages of 'Puck of Pook's Hill' by Rudyard Kipling. Huon is some sort of fairy prince :(

Personally I'd have preferred to be named after for Huon de Bordeaux who at least managed to be the Prince of Love.

Having revealed all of that I will now go find somewhere to hide.

Spain? Work or fun depends on your definition of both. I get to play with scythes, axes and round wood timber framing tools in the countryside if that helps you decide :)

Ah my little Fairy Prince of Love who loves a little wine (whine)...

Now that conjures an image. Spain trip sounds excellent, we hope there will be photographs? Sounds great.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well it looks like it's just Bobble Zee & I for the duration or the Baldy Campers/Baldy 4x4'rs as we were known. (Apart from the odd intrusion, sorry parental visit from Papa Be Irk) who we hear will be checking us/and his "research material" in Tesco's carpark.

What should we get up to mate... Mwahahahah!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I just been watching a C130 Herci-bird practice low flying in the valley by our village, thought of you lads ;)

Cool, would love a go in one, especially this type,

[video=youtube;o3xZV5q44d4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3xZV5q44d4[/video]

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Cool, would love a go in one, especially this type
I just wanted to be on the one I saw vibrating our house, I'm not fussy ;) It was a bit of a phwoooaaarrr moment! Yeah the gunships are great aren't they... mmmm when you're on rather than aimed on by them anyways ;) I would have given him a run for his money if I'd've had my old landy! Pffftttt....
photo.php
316120_2229519251934_1132887793_n.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I just wanted to be on the one I saw vibrating our house, I'm not fussy ;) It was a bit of a phwoooaaarrr moment! Yeah the gunships are great aren't they... mmmm when you're on rather than aimed on by them anyways ;) I would have given him a run for his money if I'd've had my old landy! Pffftttt....
photo.php
316120_2229519251934_1132887793_n.jpg

I fear it'd up like this.

Cool planes though

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
The clan is growing now, we have I Quest Me, with all his wit and wisdom.

Remember, what happens in the Joan of arc thread, stays in the Joan of arc thread. MWAHAHA!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
The clan is growing now, we have I Quest Me, with all his wit and wisdom.

Remember, what happens in the Joan of arc thread, stays in the Joan of arc thread. MWAHAHA!

Sort of a "Clan of the Cave Biker". Or Barney Rubble as he's sometimes known. :lmao: Hang on does that make me Creb? That would make Turbogirl Ayla or Iza.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Yeah that would be about right, but if you are Creb, the only anagram I can think of is Berc. Now do you want to be a Berc all your life. Think carefully before answering.

Yours
Ladys Neck Rolls

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Yeah that would be about right, but if you are Creb, the only anagram I can think of is Berc. Now do you want to be a Berc all your life. Think carefully before answering.

Yours
Ladys Neck Rolls
Ahhh no, 'cos that would make you Broud, and we wouldn't want that. And I've been a berc long enough. So will your new tuck box leave enough space in the car (real on not the Scalectrix one) for the return with your bonny new tent?

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I could be A Lay then but really I'm much more of A Iz (or A izn't ;) ).... Clan of the Cave Biker is a wonderful name for the family! Which one of you is Jondalar? *schlurrrpppp*!

Nice L200, btw :) Love it when we have one of those in =D

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I could be A Lay then but really I'm much more of A Iz (or A izn't ;) ).... Clan of the Cave Biker is a wonderful name for the family! Which one of you is Jondalar? *schlurrrpppp*!

Nice L200, btw :) Love it when we have one of those in =D

Do you want to nurse him back to health? Blond though - have to speak slowly to him.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
It is not just the number of names it is also the quality. Kerbi, Girl to Rub, Oat Bogy - all names to conjure with! No uh just doesn't really work :( I was always picked on as a boy and this is just more of the same. Life is cruel!

The new name may be interesting. It couldn't be worse than the one I have. Apparently Kerbi plucked it from the pages of 'Puck of Pook's Hill' by Rudyard Kipling. Huon is some sort of fairy prince :(

Personally I'd have preferred to be named after for Huon de Bordeaux who at least managed to be the Prince of Love.

Having revealed all of that I will now go find somewhere to hide.

Spain? Work or fun depends on your definition of both. I get to play with scythes, axes and round wood timber framing tools in the countryside if that helps you decide :)
Was That not the Prince of self love Huon:eek:
bob

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Thanks for all the commemoration events kids, Dad feels very appreciated for your efforts. I'm heading off for the UK later this afternoon to eventually travel on to the Moot. A 500mile+ journey so I shall be out of communication for a while.

Catch up with yooze when I get back. Oh and don't try dipping into the drinks cabinet while I'm gone, I've changed the combination, and my research material stack is now burnt ashes. I transferred it to digital copy on a USB stick and that's soooo much easier to hide.

Have fun, in bed by 10pm unless, you're reading, in which case you can read till gone midnight (I figure anyone who reads is learning something whatever the subject material is) and do what your big sister says. :nono:

Should you feel inclined the hall needs redecorating. You'll find the wallpaper and the decorative staples in the box under the stairs

Uncle Belzeebob will look in on you now and then so no wild parties unless he's invited.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

God I'll have to dust off the cage whip and chair, to take care of yob taog, just as well you've got the other tike don't think I could handle both.
Then again I could practice my rope work it's getting a bit rusty.
Bob

Last edited:

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
First the Scalextric set and now this. Curse you Ladys Neck Rolls!

Now now. That is quite unbecoming conduct for the prince of self love. Your fatherwarned you to play nicely while he was away, now behave yourselves or I will have to leave you to the tender mercies of Bobble Zee.

Yours grudgingly
Dons Clerk Sally

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Now now. That is quite unbecoming conduct for the prince of self love. Your fatherwarned you to play nicely while he was away, now behave yourselves or I will have to leave you to the tender mercies of Bobble Zee.

Yours grudgingly
Dons Clerk Sally
With all this family bickering and a predominance of rather sexy motor vehicles, plane-and self-love and bartering tendancies, I think we're more suited to MadMaxesque family dynamics ;)

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
With all this family bickering and a predominance of rather sexy motor vehicles, plane-and self-love and bartering tendancies, I think we're more suited to MadMaxesque family dynamics ;)
so would that make you tina turner in the family dynamic then TG
[video=youtube;NpL72B5REK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpL72B5REK8[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE