Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Dear Candle Sky Rolls, Brr Gut Oil, Uh No & Ebb Lob Zee,

I know two of you are heading for the MOOT, one definitely isn't, Not sure about Ho Nu (in lots of ways :)). Should we carry on this thread for the MOOT duration and if not when do you leave?

Let me know your thoughts.

A Bog Toy

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Dear To Ya Gob,
In reply to your most courteous message, may I remind you, Bobble Zee and No Hu, that participation in the "Joan of arc" thread is mandatory during the festival of the Moot. Non participation during this time will result in swift and severe sulking by moot attendees.

Yours Pompously
Slackens Lordly.

Leaving for moot Monday morning.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Dear To Ya Gob,
In reply to your most courteous message, may I remind you, Bobble Zee and No Hu, that participation in the "Joan of arc" thread is mandatory during the festival of the Moot. Non participation during this time will result in swift and severe sulking by moot attendees.

Yours Pompously
Slackens Lordly.

Leaving for moot Monday morning.

Will we be getting checked up on upon your return...:yikes:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
But there's no internet access (not that I checked or nuffink!):rolleyes:

The joys of mobile internet I guess. I won't be attending due to a sudden attack of 'not in the UK'itus.

BTW, I feel seriously miffed. Pappy Berki short-changed me in the name department and I suffer from a severe and debilitating anagram handicap. This has been a problem for most of my life and made me the but of many savage jokes as a boy. Children can be very cruel, especially brothers.

Responsible parenting includes sensible name choices!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
The joys of mobile internet I guess. I won't be attending due to a sudden attack of 'not in the UK'itus.

BTW, I feel seriously miffed. Pappy Berki short-changed me in the name department and I suffer from a severe and debilitating anagram handicap. This has been a problem for most of my life and made me the but of many savage jokes as a boy. Children can be very cruel, especially brothers.

Responsible parenting includes sensible name choices!

I know, I could only come up with these: -

Ho Nu
Oh Nu
Uh No
Uh On

It's not your fault your short!

Will you still be able to play whilst away? Going somewhere nice I hope.

A Bog Toy (I've got 25 names by the way :eek:)

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Dear Go By Oat.
During his Lordships frequent supply caravans to the distant land of Bridgend, he will pass the the fabled Grotto of TESCO. Thereby finding free wifi access.

Yours Incongruously
Lankly Cordless.

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London

Ho Nu
Oh Nu
Uh No
Uh On

Ah, but if Huon is part of the Niloc clan, then Huon Niloc has so many wonderful variations. See how I have to look after you.

By the way, I've got 1682 names. Lol

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Dear Go By Oat.
During his Lordships frequent supply caravans to the distant land of Bridgend, he will pass the the fabled Grotto of TESCO. Thereby finding free wifi access.

Yours Incongruously
Lankly Cordless.

Dearest Snacks Droll Lye (1682 names by the way and a Scalectrix)

All I can say is "Every little helps". Well that and dam, caught out by his guileful and clandestine ways,

We shall continue our homage page to his pre-eminence then. But I'm sure that some slight slights may tumble through the gaps... Teehee.

Yours infelicitously,

Gay Boot.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain

Ho Nu
Oh Nu
Uh No
Uh On

Those little anagrams really don't cut the mustard do they? This just gets worse.

I know it is not my fault I'm short. I blame Kerbi Sahib (he is one of the pith helmet brigade?) and his amusing chainsaw party games.

I'm not away so much as residing. Currently we're living in a hot, dry medieval village in central Spain. Oh the lengths to which I'll go to avoid family!

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Those little anagrams really don't cut the mustard do they? This just gets worse.

I know it is not my fault I'm short. I blame Kerbi Sahib (he is one of the pith helmet brigade?) and his amusing chainsaw party games.

I'm not away so much as residing. Currently we're living in a hot, dry medieval village in central Spain. Oh the lengths I go to to avoid family!

I know I mean look: -

• Turbogirl 43 names.
  • Biker only 3 and he's got one more letter.
  • Crosslandkelly 1682 names and a scalectrix - but he's posh.
  • Belzeebob, only 3 and he's got heaps of letters, mainly after his name like D.R. and G.B.H.

We could give you a new name if you like? May be dangerous though.

Medieval village in Spain eh! nice, work or play?

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I know I mean look: -

• Turbogirl 43 names.
  • Biker only 3 and he's got one more letter.
  • Crosslandkelly 1682 names and a scalectrix - but he's posh.
  • Belzeebob, only 3 and he's got heaps of letters, mainly after his name like D.R. and G.B.H.

We could give you a new name if you like? May be dangerous though.

Medieval village in Spain eh! nice, work or play?

It is not just the number of names it is also the quality. Kerbi, Girl to Rub, Oat Bogy - all names to conjure with! No uh just doesn't really work :( I was always picked on as a boy and this is just more of the same. Life is cruel!

The new name may be interesting. It couldn't be worse than the one I have. Apparently Kerbi plucked it from the pages of 'Puck of Pook's Hill' by Rudyard Kipling. Huon is some sort of fairy prince :(

Personally I'd have preferred to be named after for Huon de Bordeaux who at least managed to be the Prince of Love.

Having revealed all of that I will now go find somewhere to hide.

Spain? Work or fun depends on your definition of both. I get to play with scythes, axes and round wood timber framing tools in the countryside if that helps you decide :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE