Bearclawbushcraft delivery times

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
I have recently made a purchuse from bearclawbushcraft (on the 16th) and am yet to receieve the items in question.

The site seems to have a brill reputation, as i have read on here, so do not question that the place is a good place to buy from, but was wondering what people have experienced in terms of time between the order and the arrival.

I have tried calling the shop a few times but it always goes through to an answerphone message advising to email them. Which i have done.

Does anyone here know him and know if he is away on holiday or something?

I'm getting a bit worried as im going away in a couple of days and could do with the kit before hand.

Thanks.

fa11en ange1

Forager
Jun 20, 2005
Dover, Kent
www.fragraceandgame.com
I ordered some bits from Gary at Bearclaw recently, however he was having some trouble with a supplier. I found it easiest to contact him via e-mail and managed to keep up to date with the order progress. About 6 weeks after ordering I decided to modify my order, due to the ongoing supplier problems. I received the goods the following day, including some free Tinder Card to help make up for the delay. Specifically it was light weight trousers Gary seemed to be having trouble getting hold of for my order. Overall, annoying thought the wait was, I can't really complain about the way in which Gary managed it and would gladly order from him again.

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I'm very suprised by this as everything I've ever ordered from Gary has arrived the next day....unless it's been out of stock.

I'll give Gary a heads up for you now and I'm sure he'll get in touch.

I'd like to asure you that there will be a reason for the delay and that Gary will do eveything he possibly can to sort the issue out for you. As you say Bearclaw has a very good rep and Gary works hard to keep it that way. Having said that, some things in life don't always go smoothly but what counts is how it's delt with.

Leave it with me and I'll get a message to Gary for you now.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

(EDIT: There you go...all sorted :) Bearclaw really are very good at getting kit out to people in double quick time when they can :D ).

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
andyn said:
I have recently made a purchuse from bearclawbushcraft (on the 16th) and am yet to receieve the items in question.

The site seems to have a brill reputation, as i have read on here, so do not question that the place is a good place to buy from, but was wondering what people have experienced in terms of time between the order and the arrival.

I have tried calling the shop a few times but it always goes through to an answerphone message advising to email them. Which i have done.

Does anyone here know him and know if he is away on holiday or something?

I'm getting a bit worried as im going away in a couple of days and could do with the kit before hand.

Thanks.

Dont worry mate, Gary is a great guy!
I will write to Gary and forward your mail.

cheers
Abbe

andyn

Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
As I said, it has arrived now. But thanks for offering to help get in touch. :)

Was more worried that it had been lost in the post than anything else, but had recieved no indication that it had been sent.

Kit looks great and the Survival Aide Memoire is a great little addition.

Thumbs up!

Cheers :D

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Glad your stuff arrived buddy i was round Gary's the other day and he had a living room and study full of brown paper parcels to go out lol, the trousers are in now he had to order 50 pairs to get the order quicker, oh well they'll go soon enough ;)

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
I'm glad you got your kit. I had just dropped Gary an e-mail as well :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'm sure Gary will be pleased to hear that your stuff arrived safe and sound. I've always received prompt atention from him as well.
I hope you enjoy your trip, wherever it is. :D

Martin

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Slightly off topic, but has anyone purchased these lightweight trousers from Gary, and if so how do they rate? as the price isn't bad!

Best Regards,
:)

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
bushman762 said:
Slightly off topic, but has anyone purchased these lightweight trousers from Gary, and if so how do they rate? as the price isn't bad!

Best Regards,

Not tried them myself but several of my mates use them and say they are very good. Fast drying and fairly light.

I know Gary pretty well and if it wasn't good kit I can honestly say he wouldn't be selling it.....as to whether you like them or not...I'm afraid that's a matter of personal choice.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Thanks Bam, They do not seem to be a popular choice on here, so perhaps I'll keep looking! Hard to beat a good recomendation.

Best Regards,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE