Bear Grylls Survival Acadamy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
£2999 for a week. put it this way that is 15 trips to Norway at a week at a time. witch would you rather have ? you would get far better value for you money with somewhere like woodsmanbushcraft.

£199 for trip to Norway and a week over there as well? Is my maffs rong or is that figure totally made up?

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Come on guys, 3,000 isn't that bad. I mean, a full safety crew, rope experts, camera crew, hotel acommodation for a week. That's not bad in my books.

But to be honest, someone will pay it and love it and review and get other rich people to pay it.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
£199 for trip to Norway and a week over there as well? Is my maffs rong or is that figure totally made up?

flights to Norway with ski equipment allowance for winter trip £200 return wild camp in any of the many forests free. if your maths is like your spelling then yes it is wrong.

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
flights to Norway with ski equipment allowance for winter trip £200 return wild camp in any of the many forests free.

didn't martin do a break down of the trip that him, cliff and dave went on in a thread somewhere? i think it worked out at £210 for the week including a couple of trains/buses in norway, absolute bargain as long as you take your own food/drink with you, mind blowingly expensive if you don't

cheers

stuart

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I think for that money its a damn good deal and after reading the thread i would love to give it a go.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
I think for that money its a damn good deal and after reading the thread i would love to give it a go.

couldn't agree more mate, it's something that's been at the back of my mind for some time. in fact, the world being full of coincidence as it is, the one occasion that you and i have met was the same occasion that i borrowed a load of norwegian leaflets, timetables etc. from martin

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Did someone say Nigella. Where do I sign ?

--------------------------------------------
"If we had some bacon we could have bacon and eggs, if we had some eggs"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE