bcuk T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
Shell's going to check all the t-shirts we have in stock over the next week sometime, I don't think there's many embroidered ones left but if there's enough demand i'm happy to get a batch made, they're likely to be about £20 inc Fees, P&P

i cant seem to find what they look like, got any pics? :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Here's some pictures, although I need to get some new ones done...

This is the newer screen printed design.... £15

tshirt.jpg

We've got:
Small: 3 x Dark brown

Medium: 8 x Brown
3 x Forest green
1 x Black

Large: 4 x Dark brown
3 x Forest green

XL: 1 x Dark brown

XXL: 3 x Dark Brown

Childrens:

7-8 4 x Tan
4 x Olive

9-10 4 x Olive

11-12 7 x Olive

Original embroidered design, we don't have any of these in stock but if there's enough demand we could do a run.
shirts.jpg

This is the front embroidered logo
embroidery.jpg

This is the back and sleeve embroidery...
details.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Those embroidered ones look particularly spiffy! The green one is particularly nice. The embroidered patch on my hemp Tilley hat looks very nice and that would set it off well.

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Good stuff Tony, was actually expecting them to be more like £30 with all the embroidery.
Im definately interested if you do start the Embroidered ones in XL.

Jack Bounder

Nomad
Dec 7, 2014
Dorset
Have to say, I'm not keen on the screen printed version (sorry). The embroidered ones look nice (green). I would like the embroidered one even more if it said Bush Craft UK rather than bushcraftUK.com.

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Tony
What are the sizes available for the embroidered T-shirts please (how big is XL or 2XL) Thanks

Sent from somewhere?

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Don't skimp on the quality Tony those originals were really nice, happy to pay a little more for something that really lasts! :)

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
You can order a t-shirt via paypal ,if you make a payment for £15 and then in paypal made sure your address I in there and you're size & Colour we'll get it sent out to you.

you can pay shop@bushcraftuk.com

Thanks Tony.

I have ordered one.

Have you ever thought of doing polo shirts ?

If you run another batch of the embroidered t-shirts I will have one of those too. I hope enough people will be interested for you to get the numbers to justify getting them done.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE