BCUK Car Sticker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

shaunmcdonald

I think a car sticker is a great idea...we could then play another motorway game of spot the BCUK car stickers :lmao:

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Thought I had seen something about it before!

Anyone else interested in this?

Tony any thoughts

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I would be up for one, or two.
How about something simple a similar size to the National Trust members stickers but with the BCUK leaf logo instead?
lou

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
How's about doing a poll in the 'Bushcraft Chatter' forum? Not as many people look in here.

Could have options like:

- bad idea

- good idea but wouldn't buy one

- good idea, would buy one if it was cheap

- good idea and would definately buy one regardless of the cost.

Or maybe even if you make a donation to the site, you get a 'free' car sticker? That might be better for the site and may encourage donations.

Seriously, i think this is a very good idea. I want one :D

I hope Tony's reading this;)

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I did think that as I was typing and almost didn't post the suggestion because of it. I've no idea how it started but there seems to be a weird obsession with polls recently :rolleyes:

At least this one would have an actual reason behind it :D

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
How's about a transfer/sticker/patch that can be fixed to the spare wheel cover on 4x4's. I know someone suggested a BCUK wheel cover but the patch idea would probably work out cheaper and would be more of a universal fit so would probably appeal to a larger market.

What do you think?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE