Badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Well there's Larry, Martin and myself that have put designs up for the badge. and there's 280 odd members on the forum. So come on people !! :You_Rock_

If you're not too happy with the old computer graphics, draw or paint it on a bit of paper and scan it in. I'm sure we can get at least 10 or so for the forum members to peruse. :shock:

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I ran this off this evening before I realised that the preference was for a patch, this would be too hard to embroider, more of a button/pin type badge. I'll have a go and see what I can come up with on the patch front.

Nick in Belfast

bcuk.gif

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I was thinhking vinyl sticker or T-shirt design too. Darn smart!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Get it done I want loads now.
Small observation, why not put the web address on the chosen one????? :-D

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Tony this has been running long enough - you should set a cut off date then put the images up for a vote.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Dont wait to long i'd like to sew it on while im young enough to get out without the zimmer frame!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Like both designs, though on the second one maybe if the writing was in yellow and the knife the other way up it could easily make it an outright winner. :super: :You_Rock_

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it, Can I have mine now PLEASE. :You_Rock_ :super: :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE