Arizzon Wolverine's mast to poncho-tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scallywag

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 22, 2008
Europe
I've been sucessfully using a poncho-tent by Arizzon Wolverine for some time now. I set it up with my trekking poles, as suggested by the manufacturer. However, I'm planning a bike trip and i thought i would be nice to have masts instead of poles. Arizzon Wolverine offers the masts sooo did anyone used the poncho-tent dedicated ones? I'd gladly order them now, but AW is teasing they'll start selling the floor to the poncho-tent soon (which i'd like to have as well ;)) I'm torn between ordering the masts now or ordering the duo when the floor is available so that I don't double the shipping costs (the quesion is how soon is soon?). In other words, are the masts worth to be ordered separately?

Last edited:

jipe

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2011
France
A little presentation of the Arizzon poncho-tent that I received...

Fabric : premium quality 70D silnylon (72 gr/sqm) - it looks like the 'Kerlon 1800' from Hilleberg.
Weight (poncho only) : approx. 500 gr.
Premium quality webbings, seams (I sealed with silnet) and reinforcements in heavy Cuben on the corners (I think but not sure). Cordura reinforcement at pole place.
Strong pole in aluminium DAC Featherlite (12mm diameter) specially made for Arizzon - 250 gr.

Kyyg9Kz.jpg

HJztUKF.jpg

vTeActe.jpg

Hqb88Qr.jpg

qmpzN0R.jpg

reAvuAS.jpg

LNBePU8.jpg

rR09Iay.jpg

VeTSuFp.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE