Argh storms!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
So a tree fell on our phone lines in the storms so haven't had any internet for a week or so. Immensely frustrating! I can't be the one to have this happen??

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
I feel for you, I really do. Lightning strike took our phone lines out for over a month in November. Not good when you can't get a mobile signal at home and the wife is a GP/ hospital doc on call:rolleyes:

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
We have been ok, the electric supply has been a little flickery since just before christmas, but hey we aint swimming, flooded out, or dead. So I figure we haven't got anything to moan about. The local coastline has been utterly battered, the inland flooding and sea surges have been really very damaging. Thankfully the lost of life and property has been quite low considering.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
I feel for you, I really do. Lightning strike took our phone lines out for over a month in November. Not good when you can't get a mobile signal at home and the wife is a GP/ hospital doc on call:rolleyes:

Oooh that doesn't sound too fun!

I hope everyone was alright over Christmas especially - I knew several people who got their power back on Christmas morning!

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
We too are lucky with the weather in the NW. It's has been odd though it's the middle of winter and last night my little lad was up crying because he couldn't sleep as it was too warm. Not had the heating on all day and it's 10c at night! Barmy..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE