Anyone Up For A Drink - Lancashire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Right now to get this actually arranged instead of talking about it as i am guilty of lol

I'm putting together a list of people who are up for a few in manchester and maybe a curry after? please copy and paste as usual adding your name if your up for it

I'll start

DaveBromley

Dave

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
They have a range of different drinks, ales stouts lagers etc and possibly the best jukebox in manchester loleverything from folk to metal.

Plus not too loud so you can have a conversation, also for those who partake a not entirely aweful pool table

Dave

D

Deleted member 7976

Either is good. Salisbury if next to Oxford Road train station, Waldorf next to Picadillly (and my work). I don't think the Salisbury does food.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
true but rusholm is but minutes away on the bus or if your up for a stroll (although probably more dangerous than the bush) its about 15-20 mins. or there is a wicked chinese buffet place round the corner!!

I know most places to eat in manchester lol

Dave

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I'm up for this but can currently only do Sundays . if that's not convenient don't worry as I can't guarantee I can come. I'm wondering why I took 2 jobs lol

BarryG

Nomad
Oct 30, 2007
NorthWest England
So that's the pub, more or less sorted. I guess its the date now?
Ill get the ball rolling and plug for Sunday 29th August?

Any later and we risk it becoming the BCUK North, annual Xmas dinner...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE