Anyone going to the Wilderness Gathering.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I'm hoping the doc says it's OK for me to go. Will know tomorrow.I have my ticket(bought in 2019) and I'm packing gear.
Is there anyone going up for the weekend from the southwest?
I could use a lift if anyone is willing. Can pay extra petrol costs for any detours to me. About 15 miles from Tiverton or 20 from minehead. Only two bags of kit (1x60 litre and a small rucksack,)so I won't be taking up a lot of room as I'm hammocking.
Thanks in advance. Pm me if you can help.

Reactions: crosslandkelly

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I’d absolutely love to and I had planned to this year, I’ve been told it’s the best of the lot, but sadly the moolar is very tight right now so it’ll have to be 2022 for me. That’s if they haven’t put some of us on trains and sent us to the gulag by then

Last edited:
Reactions: crosslandkelly

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Bushmoot-2021-Steam-Tent-Corner.jpg

We will all be showcasing the Steam Tent Co-operative there. Looks like it should be fun.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I've got the OK, I'm going!
Still looking for a lift if possible please. Its a complicated and expensive journey otherwise.
I do not want to use my motorbike this year as I'm still a bit weak from recent illness and more than 20 miles is exhausting, at 90 miles each way feels a bit too much at the present.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I've got the OK, I'm going!
Still looking for a lift if possible please. Its a complicated and expensive journey otherwise.
I do not want to use my motorbike this year as I'm still a bit weak from recent illness and more than 20 miles is exhausting, at 90 miles each way feels a bit too much at the present.
Good news that you can go. Unfortunately I'm travelling there from London.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
I was planning to go, then read no dogs,
So that’s stopped me in my tracks.:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE