Anyone going to the Wilderness Gathering.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Sadly that is a policy that many events hold. As this is held on a working farm I guess it's not surprising.

Yes, there are lots of loose ducks and other fowl around roaming free, and no doubt penny doesn't want dog messes on the fields, some people are sadly irresponsible. Last time somebody brought a dog, and left it in a hot car all day. If the owner had not come back after a couple of tanoy pleas, he would have had a smashed car window or a dead dog to contend with! He had smuggled it in, and left it in the car, obviously hoping it wouldn't be noticed. Wrong! also the bison don't take prisoners! It's too risky to put even the nicest well behaved dogs into a farm environment . It only takes one dog to do damage, or bite someone, and its a whole different scenario Sad, but nessasary with so many people and children around.

Reactions: Wayland

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
Totally Totally get it even though I have work in gundogs ha ha. Such a shame I should’ve really ages ago because I was looking forward to a day in a bit via oh well next year I’ll organise it so that we can sort the dogs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The puffin squire

May 19, 2020
Kent
It's rather wet.
5133411e2a0be932ccf35c765353728d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE