Anyone Going to the Retro Outdoor Equipment Meet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Is anyone from here going to the Retro Outdoor meet this weekend?

If you are then make sure you drop by the Steamtent Co-operative Encampment and say hi. The kettles is always on at our meets :)

Reactions: Toddy

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
I put Retro Outdoor meet into google & got nothing to show. I then put Steamtent Co-operative Encampment in and got to Garys web page.
Is this weekend thing being advertised by some rough lads from Brecon Beacons area ?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I put Retro Outdoor meet into google & got nothing to show. I then put Steamtent Co-operative Encampment in and got to Garys web page.
Is this weekend thing being advertised by some rough lads from Brecon Beacons area ?
The Retro Outdoor Equipment Group is a group over on FB and they've organised a meet this weekend just north of Birmingham.

A number of us who belong to the Steamtent Co-Operative are going and we're camping together to put on a display.

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Aah, that explains it. When I couldn't find it on regular search, I figured it was advertised by SAS.
You'll only know if we want you to know.
I'll take a look later.
Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE