Anyone going to the Wilderness Gathering.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
There was a possibility to get tickets on the gate.. if you had cash, as the payment machines wouldn't work. I've booked next years ticket already, so you can do that now, and plan for next year. It was quite low key this year, but I was happy, as I didn't have to book the canoeing hours ahead, I just walked up paid, and I was paddling within minutes. I got three sessions in this year, normally its so popular I struggle to get one session in!. My j stroke has improved a bit, and it was nice to get the practice in. A great weekend, despite trying to bbq my finger and thumb on my left hand, and needing the medic!

Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Lovely mild evening now and a nice pic of waylands steampunk set up.
4d7f762987c4c60a32b58a03d38b9f8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Not just me, Mesquite and Crossland Kelly were there too.

There is a reason we call it the Steam Tent Co-operative.

Reactions: crosslandkelly

Trojan

Silver Trader
Mar 20, 2009
The Countryside
For me it was a great weekend and so many people were very helpful and knowledgable and more than willing to chat to us.

I was sad to see that the Mead chap was not selling his wares - I missed him. I also missed the usual cake lady though the new vendor's ginger cake was amazing.

My only niggle would be why did some store holders feel the need to play their modern music in the day - it detracted from the peaceful bushy atmosphere!

I will be back next year :)

Reactions: crosslandkelly

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE