Any men on TRT ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pteron

Acutorum Opifex
Nov 10, 2003
Wiltshire
pteron.org
And I'm with you on keeping up T levels to stay young.

As a species we started to rapidly improve intelligence and Darwinian 'fitness' as we lived long enough to be grandparents. It turned out that teenage mothers and fathers weren't so good at raising kids, but once grandparents got involved (at around 40 ish) the success rate improved dramatically. I'm perfectly happy with using science to fix the problems of ageing.

But I'm with Groucho on it, 'you're as young as the woman you feel' :)

And most of the problems with female HRT come from the use of horse oestrogen instead of human for the replacement.

Reactions: TeeDee

Silverclaws2

Nomad
Dec 30, 2019
Devon
The problem with exogenous T is that your body responds by down-regulating T production so you may get stuck on it.

Have you seen the stuff Tim Ferris did to raise T levels naturally? https://brainflow.co/index.php/2019...terone-the-4-hour-body-testosterone-protocol/
Correct for it's all to do with easier ways of obtaining stuff where if the body is getting what it needs by way of the ingested or applied the body will shut down natural production and from what I hear of those on T well those on the three monthly jab report a decline for weeks before their next jab to be in effect 'hanging out ' for it. And yes the body can pick up again should the easier method of obtaining be curtailed but it will take time and time of blistering low production perhaps even worse than the pre med conditions.

Another has mentioned here one could use pre -cursors, to know of some in the Klinefelter community are doing just that via compounded DHT. But there's an idea, go and ask the Klinefelter crowd as they know more about taking T than anyone outside of the medical profession and quite likely more than a lot of them too.

Silverclaws2

Nomad
Dec 30, 2019
Devon
For those interested

A very good presentation, for myself to have shared to the Klinefelter communities of whom are usually stuck for information of this kind of quality, where incidentally, those initial tests measuring Testo, LH and FSH if the testo is low whilst LH and FSH are high one could find themselves being requested to undergo a karyotype test to determine what chromosomes one carries for all those symptoms of low T mentioned are also the core symptoms of Klinefelter syndrome of which usually features an extra chromosome thus providing reason why one may not be doing very well, to of course be treated with testosterone for KS patients to generally have no problem accessing the stuff. The thing is about Kinefelter Syndrome is that it's not rare, just rarely diagnosed and it's rarely diagnosed because few have ever even heard of it never mind know what to look for to diagnose it.

Reactions: TeeDee

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I recently learnt that taking more than two days off exercise will lead to aches and pains..

I spoke to several blokes into their 50`s and 60`s who are all still very active, not just a walk in the part but 8 miles on a bike through Welsh mountains to work and back every day, mountain bike the weekends to Rugby and running circles round guys half their edge sparing. Same thing was said by all the older gents at our Do-Jo - the same sentence was repeated, Do not!! have more than a day or two off! Even if thats just half hour on the rower, some yoga with stretches and a few squats thrown in. The other recent revelation was a good work down after exercise, not directly but a couple hours later, again stretching, moving. All helps to flush out the muscles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE