Air rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
I have recently dug out my old air rifle which I have had for about 20 years. My father in law borrowed it for several years and maintained it well, but I myself have not used it for probably about 15 years!

Does anybody know anything about the make? It is an Air Arms tx 200. (.22). It seems quite powerful and very accurate.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
A good solid little gun.

From memory pushed put about 11ft/lb of energy.

I would have her serviced if she has been sat for 15 years.

Use her. Thars what she was made for

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
A good solid little gun.

From memory pushed put about 11ft/lb of energy.

I would have her serviced if she has been sat for 15 years.

Use her. Thars what she was made for

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Thanks. yeah service would be a good idea. I have cleaned and oiled it and my father in law used it for most of that time for pest control.

I certainly intend using it now though.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
As the others have said, a cracking good rifle, mine is about 15 years old now, shoots as well as a pre-charged if I do my bit. The squirrels on my shoot really don't like it at all!

Dave

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I have one mine iz around 10 years old now and still voing strong, omd of the best rifles ever made and their made in Britain

Robmc

Nomad
Sep 14, 2013
St Neots Cambs
Get some nice targets like balloons or anything that shows a visible hit and that's fairly easy to hit and get her out and let her have a go as stress relief.

As it happens I have just got back from the doctors, because my cholesterol levels are very high and there is a history of heart problems in the family. Stress relief such as this sounds like a great idea!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE