Wanted 11ft lb air rifle wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
With no work for the short term, I've been offered farm work to tide me over. Part of the job is shooting rabbits and rats around the farm. Has anyone got a working air rifle they would trade with me? Don't have to be owt fancy, so long as its got enough oompf to knock over a rabbit. I've got loads of bits and bobs to trade, rucksacks, pots, pans, some basic electrical tools. I'll do some labour work for you in exchange for an air rifle if needs be.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
With no work for the short term, I've been offered farm work to tide me over. Part of the job is shooting rabbits and rats around the farm. Has anyone got a working air rifle they would trade with me? Don't have to be owt fancy, so long as its got enough oompf to knock over a rabbit. I've got loads of bits and bobs to trade, rucksacks, pots, pans, some basic electrical tools. I'll do some labour work for you in exchange for an air rifle if needs be.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Whats your rough UK location ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE