a shout out to all u moot goers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Your mum has good sense, Drew

Ill see what I can do.

You can all help me by buying my stuff at the bring and buy, yes?

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
hang on, everything I'm bringing fits in a 65ltr bag. What am I missing here? There's people without enough room in their car???

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Snip> What am I missing here? <Snip

Beer...
drinking-51.gif

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Out of curiosity, how many are planning on sleeping bushy style, and how many are bring a nice big tent? :confused:

Well, after sleeping under my Aussie tarp in an issue Bivi bag and finding a slug crawling (sliding?) over my face in the middle of the night, this year I've got myself the luxury of an XL DD tarp and my late father's 35-40 year old canvas camp bed, seeing I'm going to be there for 7 nights, rather than the 4 nights two years ago, and the two nights last year.

Geoff

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
I see we're gonna have t' bring the ketamine fer ye again this year Drew...lol
Look f'ward t' seein' ye alls again.....An' I'm already packed.....just gotta feed the battle bus an' I'm away!..

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
nothing really to do with this post but can someone ask tengu to clear some old messages from their inbox been trying to make contact all day
BF

Do as other folks do when they have problems like this. Start a new thread with the title 'Oi, Tengu you box is full' and in the message ask her to empty it out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE