a shout out to all u moot goers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
havnt made a moot for several years now last one i made was the buckinhamshire one - was great and i learnt so much and had such a great time (more than any course ive done,the moot seem to reflect the essence of what i am lookiing for in bushcrat)
last year i was all paid up and had all kit laid out ready to pack when my back just went so ended up in bed for a week rather than in the woods for the week :( .

was thinking this year would wait more last minute to make sure my health was ok to go and it is ! but my gf is moving house that weekend so no prizes for geussing what im doing :( .

any how hope the weather is warm and you all have a great time maybe catch you next year

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
You really ought to get rid of the gf.

Ive been telling you all this for years.

My family are glad to see the back of me

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hmmph. Mine are telling me to stop fretting, they'll survive :rolleyes:
The freezer's stuffed, the pantry is bulging, shirts are ironed, and there's no way all my stuff is going to go in the car :sigh:

atb,
M

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Been sorting the van out today ready to fill it with bushy stuff and chainsaws and sharp shiny stuff and comfy stuff and beer ......and and food and allsorts. Can't wait

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Been sorting the van out today ready to fill it with bushy stuff and chainsaws and sharp shiny stuff and comfy stuff and beer ......and and food and allsorts. Can't wait

Will you have room for a canonball by any chance Dave?
piratewhistle.gif

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If only! Everything I'm bringing has to go on my back as I have to come by train as the wife has the car - I'm all packed and ready (with bags stuffed) with one problem - I have no space left for food :yikes:

Just shop down there........we're doing that this time too; saves lugging it all the way down.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE