a shout out to all u moot goers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
He's a pirate (at times) what else would you expect :D

Nah.. I'm just an honest fisherman....

Im finished mixin that gun powder you asked for Gary ! What could you possibly need it for at the moot??????

Shhh.... Dead men an' all that...

well you do know that theres pirates and vikings at the moot so i reckon we could ave a war on our hands

Well you've got t'ask yerself, what does Vikin mean exackerly....
piratewhistle.gif

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Um, I think it means business in a boat.

I could bring my inflatable canoe and martial arts kit if you like.

I was planning on devoting the week to crafts, but if you think raiding Porthcawl a better plan...

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
but if you think raiding Porthcawl a better plan...

Nah....we did that a few years back.....there's nothin' t' be gleaned from the place....ended up givin' the mayor a couple o' groats t' be goin' on wi'......Maybe the candyfloss has street value, but I wouldn't bet on it...lol

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Is there a bring and buy table and how much does it cost also are we allowed to trade?

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
No, Tonys promised me a table all to myself.

Havent you, Tony??

(for the record, most of my stuff is very small items)

Morrolan

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2010
Chorley, Lancashire
Just shop down there........we're doing that this time too; saves lugging it all the way down.

cheers,
Toddy

I was hoping to do just that but as this is my first moot and I'm fairly new, I wasn't going to assume that I'd be able to grab a lift off someone so wanted to hedge my bets! If I could grab a lift to a supermarket over the weekend from someone I would be eternally grateful.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I was hoping to do just that but as this is my first moot and I'm fairly new, I wasn't going to assume that I'd be able to grab a lift off someone so wanted to hedge my bets! If I could grab a lift to a supermarket over the weekend from someone I would be eternally grateful.

Assume it :) we're all friendly folks and willing to help people out in need.

I know I'll be making a foraging run round tescos at some point so I'd be happy to give a lift to anyone if they want one

Jellytot

Apr 1, 2010
Manchester
Drew !! No getting overexcited now lol......Says he who's already got some stuff packed :D

Hmmm packed, unpacked, re-packed....
Van is in the yard as we speak some stuff has been in there for weeks...
You leave that van there you'll have ducky stowaways in the undercarriage....

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Hmmm packed, unpacked, re-packed....
Van is in the yard as we speak some stuff has been in there for weeks...
You leave that van there you'll have ducky stowaways in the undercarriage....

i see jules and he has the nerve to tell me to calm down please i think it could be the other way round

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
No, Tonys promised me a table all to myself.

Havent you, Tony??

(for the record, most of my stuff is very small items)

This is interesting, when was this Tengu,a s far as i know the only conversation we've had about this is in the FM forums where you say you've got a lot of stuff, Graham said you should think about a trader membership as you buy stuff to sell and i said this
Tengu, take note of Graham's post :bigok: Maybe we'll let eveyone else put stuff on the table and then you can have the left space :D

we'll keep it as fair as we can for everyone. Everyone keep in mind though that it's an outdoor event and it's outdoor stuff that's going to be appropriate and please make sure that the stuff for sale is sensible, I've mentioned half used cucumbers before, they would come under NOT sensible :D

Unless we've had an exchange that i've forgotten, which is possible can you point me to the exchange where i promised you a table all to yourself? Thanks in advance ;)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Tony, I was joking, you know that.

You always joke with me and I dont get it. (not being the worlds best getter of jokes)

I havent got anything big, except the mango chutney jars (Im still looking for the Sacred Well of Nutella) and I hope to allocate them to peeps before the Moot; they wont get in the way.

I promise not to hog the table.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE