6" glow sticks...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Simon

Sorry to be a pain, but I've lost track through the thread as to how many of us are on the third ? batch etc.

Any chance of posting an updated list?

Just thought it may be of use to others too.

Thanks again for organising, I know from experience what hassles are involved.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Sorry guys, this one has run away from me as I went to Middlewood last thursday & got back late Sunday evening.

Last night was catch up on sleep night and tonight a meeting. I'll look at this properley in the morning.

Simon

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
Can you just give me an idea if the second batch has been posted yet as I am going away at the weekend and they would be handy,

All the best

GS

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
I know about Leezo, but has anyone else not got theirs yet?

Leezo, I checked with the Post Office last night on the way home. They do not class it as lost until 3 weeks has past! Sorry but my hands are tied. I don't even have spares to send out.

Simon

3 weeks : O That is shocking and has peed me right off now. Think i'll get in touch with cyalume and get direct from them. Nothing against you Simon you have done a cracking job but i've promised my 2 1/2 year old son for the past week that his lights are coming and I dont think he will understand having to wait another 1 1/2 weeks

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Took this off the Royal Mail website regarding lost items
' 7.3 The Customer must in each case, submit claims for compensation under this Clause 7 to Royal Mail in writing within thirty (30) days of the end of the relevant Delivery Period.'
That says to me that after 5 days which is the delivery maximum that a claim can be instigated. If you send me a copy of the proof of posting I will chase from my end also

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Hi all,

An update

• The second batch has just been ordered (last night). The delay was caused by people saying they want some then not paying - then getting in touch again saying keep me on the list etc etc etc :( !
  • I have ordered 1000 so I have spares to send out for those that "got delayed in the post". If the originals turn up as well you won the Royal Mail Lottery!:rolleyes:
  • They should be with you by Wednesday next week (ish).:confused:

Simon

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Thanks for the update Simon.

Sorry to hear you're having a bit of hassle with this one.

I'm sure I speak for all concerned in recognising your efforts.

:You_Rock_

Thanks for that!

It has been a bit manic of late. Group buy here, organising the Middlewood Meet last weekend etc but am getting straight again now.

Just a shame about Royal Mail and the lost parcels really, but that is out of my control.

Simon

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
no one blames you at all mate and although mine haven't turned up i blame the so called ROYAL mail

Hi all,

There are 3 boxes missing from the first batch. If they turn up before Saturday could you please let me know. After that I will re-send another box out from the 1000 I have just ordered.

Financially I should be OK as I can claim on Royal Mail for the lost ones....

Simon

I got a note to say they had tried to deliver a box which wouldn't fit through the letter box - a tad strange seeing as I was in and didn't hear them try the doorbell !?*

Hey ho, looks like I've got something to look forward to collecting tomorrow !!! :D

Will update.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE