6" glow sticks...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
Hi Simon, just to informed you that i
just received the goods from a neighbour at no 15, mixed with the post man, instead at 51, delivered at the wrong address, Many thanks for organizing the group buy, well done. cheers
the interceptor boy.

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
And I still have not got mine after Simon saying he has sent 3 lots, very strange indeed as all other packets expected here have arrived safe and sound. :confused:

Me too. have been waiting for the third lot and still nothing.
Something is definitely wrong here.

Have PMd Simon but he hasnt been on since 30th I was worried that I had a thieving postie but it seems something is wrong his end.
I must admit that last year when I was selling a lot of stuff on Ebay someone working for the PO was helping themselves,presumably recognising my packages as ebay sales??

Simon as soon as you are back on can you let me know when the third lot was sent,and by what means,
Thanks
GS

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
They arrived this afternoon ,third time lucky.
I am a bit mystified by the postmark though.It says it was posted on saturday??:confused: :confused:

Thanks anyway

GS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE