6" glow sticks...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Hi There, date on the sticker that replaces a stamp is 6th and date on the royal mail sticker the 9th

These were all taken to the PO in November so that is really quite worrying... I know that December is the PO's busiest time but to hang on to parcels is madness!

I shall be having a word with the PO owner tomorrow.

Peatbog: Sorry but these have all gone and after the hassle of chasing Royal Mail, will not be repeating it!

Simon

rancid badger

These were all taken to the PO in November so that is really quite worrying... I know that December is the PO's busiest time but to hang on to parcels is madness!

I shall be having a word with the PO owner tomorrow.

Peatbog: Sorry but these have all gone and after the hassle of chasing Royal Mail, will not be repeating it!

Simon

Don't blame you Simon but top marks for going to the effort in the first place.;)
best wishes
Steve

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Cheers Simon, they seem to have been totally "messing" you about. Having run one (thankfully simple) GB I know it is a lot of work. Will PM you in a few minutes.
Peter

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Just to re open a can of worms....Royal Mail have just returned one of the "lost" parcels.

It was posted on 28th October 2008!

There's service for you!

Simon

EDIT:

Rather annoyed now, have just checked the label and this person did not collect their parcel from the sorting office when the delivery was first made.

This person has had another box delivered to them, putting me out of pocket!

I know that most folk on here are honest, but this will make me think twice before I run another group buy!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
If you are thinking of doing another group buy, try this guy for a price www.bushgear.co.uk

I use him a bit and know he is the distributor for Firefly light sticks. You may get a better price.

All the useual, not conected, just a very happy customer.:)

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Are there going to be any more group buys for glowsticks?

The problem is I have to order in multiples of 1000 - so that means 20 people need to buy in.

If there is enough demand I'll do another one - so over to you lot - Start a list!

£18 for 50 (36p each) assorted colour 6" glowsticks delivered to UK mainland addresses. I'll offer this elsewhere as well to try and get the numbers up. Paypal only please!

Simon

lewiman201

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2008
wokingham
Webmuppet 50
Peatbog 50
Dave1942 100
lewiman201 50

was annoyed when i missed out first time glad your doing again thanks very much :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE