13 years of companionship and unconditional love.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
And for that, you manky old sod, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

568dd2b4-6dea-164c.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Our Goldie was like one of the family, I swear he understood every word you said to him

Sorry for your loss Nick

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
so sorry for your loss. i know its heart wrenching after just losing my best mate a month ago i still look for him when i come in and shout for him

all the best andy

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Sorry for your loss, I know it cuts deep, as it did when I lost my best mate Rufus a golden lab. I lived without a dog for six months and could not stand coming home to an empty house, so I did the next best thing to not having Rufus around any more and took a dog on from the Labrador rescue. Jeeves is his name and is also a black lab like your old mate. Got him when he was seven, a retired gun dog, now he is 10, so I think I will just give him the best years of retirement I can, he still loves to fetch like a dog possessed, but if it makes him happy I will through the ball.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE