13 years of companionship and unconditional love.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
From one Dog owner to another, if your best friend meant anywhere near as much as my fella does to me, and you've spent as many hours talking drivvel to him and telling him all your deepest secrets then my friend i really feel for you, i will be devastated when my buddy has to go.

Be Strong, and i think you will find he will still pad the woody paths with you.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
And thanks for the stolen food, the lost random items, the hair everywhere, the patches of funny coloured grass in the garden, the drool I have to wipe off when you think you may get something to eat, the things I have to pick up that you knock over with your tail, the toys everywhere and the fact I can't get a fun car cos you're so big you won't fit!

I agree, I'd miss my black lab too, more than I'd like to think about. Really sorry for your loss

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
i miss my boys bark when i open the gate, its been six weeks n i dont think time will heel it somehow , cuts deep rip fella.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
It ain't the end of the world, though it seems like it for a while. You will always have the memories.

Get yourself down to the rescue and save some critter from an unnatural and premature end.

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
We've had our other dog, a Cairn, for 18 months or so, and we're so glad that we got him while the old lad was still able to 'show him the ropes'

He's a bit Greyfriars Bobby atm, but then so are we all, but we'll all pull through.

I came home to an dog free house all too often when I was a kid, after one or other of the old dogs had died, and I vowed that, wherever possible, we'd have an overlap. It's the greatest advice I could ever pass on to another dog owner, if it's at all possible, do it.

Your replies have all, and will continue to mean so much to me in the weeks to come.

If anyone needs me in the next hour or so, I'll be out with the manky little sod.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE