Recent Pyro Work :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Im pretty pleased with my recent works :D
sanwomanpyro.jpg

Thanks to Stuart at Wild World who sent me the reference for this San bushwoman. I was offered a discount price on the trip in return for some art, but unfortunately I couldnt make it at such short notice :( he sent me some photos he took and I just wish I could have been there .

This is one Ive ruined a little with water stains. Ive still not corrected it, the best suggestion is to submerse it in water and see what happens!
statue.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We know you are really good, but each time you show something new we get that "Oh wow, damn that's good " feeling again :approve:

No wonder they wanted you to go on the trip :D

atb,
M

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Thanks Toddy ;) Im not satisfied till I feel Ive done something better than the last thing I did, if you get me.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Wow! Wonderful stuff there. Am curious, how long does work like that take to produce? I can only imagine that it takes many many long hours..

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Wow! Wonderful stuff there. Am curious, how long does work like that take to produce? I can only imagine that it takes many many long hours..

Its taken me just over a week for each. Id estimate about 25 hours for each one.

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Whhoooaaa...

There was me thinking of pyrography as burning patterns in wood. Once again you have done something truely outstanding there :)

Cheers,
Steve

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Top job, keep Phil away from your work, it looks like he's spilt his tea on that one! :D

Hey, if you want to go on a day hike this weekend, give me a shout. I'll take you to the local woods, Scruff may be round too. Should be good to go around half two after Saturdays' qualifying session! And i don't think I'll be watching it live!

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Top job, keep Phil away from your work, it looks like he's spilt his tea on that one! :D

Hey, if you want to go on a day hike this weekend, give me a shout. I'll take you to the local woods, Scruff may be round too. Should be good to go around half two after Saturdays' qualifying session! And i don't think I'll be watching it live!

Im orf camping this weekend ;) we`ll meet up soon though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE