Whats this over Norway?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2006
uk
blimey - I've missed all this, I was there trying to kill this goat by staring at it and the next thing I know I'm in a pen eating kitchen scraps while the goat is taking my wife out for dinner!?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Technicalities aside, the whole idea of some conspiracy to control the world is :lmao:
Yeah, a image of some geezer with a beard floating over the Middle East is gonna convince all the Muslems to change their beliefs or to stop trying to blow up the infidel invaders? :rolleyes: And if they project make-believe aliens the entire world is going to fall on it knees and agree to a common government? Good grief how mad can you get?!?

Even if some overfunded, under employed bunch of government hacks DID think this was a good idea to try, what on earth makes anyone think that it would do anything more than make a hugely expensive lab experiment. The little Grey Men alone know how many wacky projects have been tried for a while, but have ultimately proved a complete waste of time and money and have been tucked under the rug where its hoped no one will notice them.

Back to this uniting the world rubbish.

People have been killing each other over minor differences in opinion about interpretation of the same religious texts for thousands of years. No light show dreamed up by the Americans, who are famous for not understanding how other nations think, is going to do diddly to get all factions and beliefs to unite. :rolleyes:

Unite under what, under whom? How off base does someone have to be to believe that the world wants or needs a common government. Hell, there is hardly a governement out there right now that you can point at and say they are able to cope with running their own country, much less take on the goverance of the whole world while simaltaniously simulating an invasion by ET. :borgsmile: :lmao:

And finally, for an idea as barking mad as that Blue Beam to work, you couldn't possibly allow the word to get out ahead of implementation. Instead of having tested it in the Antarctic when no one is looking, they did it over Norway where dozens of random residents were able to film it with their mobile phones and post it on Youtube. :bigok: goodjob:lmao:

Hey, anyone remember crop circles? Those HAD to have been made by extra terrestrial visitors...well, until people started 'fessing up to having run around at night dragging ropes around corn fields;) Just because you don't want (for whatever reason) to believe the most logical explanations doesn't mean that you simply have to embrace the really way out theories.

Who said it would be the Americans running it all? They are being set up to fall in a big way as are everyone else. The governments cant run countries because they are all wanting to get rid of sovreign nations. First the EU formed, then the African union now they are trying for the north american union and the amero as currency After that will come the asian union. Basically continents instead of countries. Its natural progression, look at history first we were family tribes, then clans, villages, towns, city states, countys, countries, then a collective of countries ( uk us ussr etc) now we move to continents, do you really believe world government isnt next? It could be a good thing. It will not be run as it is now though, now it is messed up on purpose to make folk want change. What you think is a conspiracy is admitted fact, most dont see it though. I can provide links (credible ones) to world leaders such as blair, brown, bush, obama, putin, the pope, sarkozy, irans president, georgias president all calling fro the creation of a new world order, links and videos in which these people use the term in name. Remember the NWO is a collective and the term NWO is given to them as that is their aim. Now why would, Irans president ans Putin, call for the same thing as the americans and the UK, if they are against each other as is so often portrayed? Becuse they all pe in the same pot, they are all freemasons, even saddam was a 33rd degree freemason, same rank and organisation as bush and blair, do you think they hung the bloke who had dozens of body doubles and was their mate?

If you do not believe any of it mate, then fair enough thats your choice, i wont mock you for it because you dont believe in it, thats for sure, nor do i call people sheep like some here presume i do, nor do i believe the world will end like some here presume i do, Yes i do read some conspiracy stuff, i do not though instantly believe in it, i research and find credible info. One example. Chemtrails, mind control, mood management, tectonic, climate weapons etc etc all exist. I see this stuff on conspiracy sites and think, nah dont believe it, so i did deeper and come up with with things that do say they exist. Like this bill of congress here which tries to ban the use of them, now they wouldnt attempt to ban something if it wasnt real....correct? BTW the attempt to ban failed, they still have and use them.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?c107:chemtrails

Check out what they have in space all listed in the official bill, yet if i had just told you this you would NOT have believed me.

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Like this bill of congress here which tries to ban the use of them, now they wouldnt attempt to ban something if it wasnt real....correct? BTW the attempt to ban failed, they still have and use them.

No, no-one in Congress would ever introduce silly legislation. Sure... :rolleyes:

Dennis Kucinich seems like a decent enough bloke, but he has some rather strange ideas. Plus there are real (and quite open) plans for putting weapon systems in space - they're just not anything like the wild imaginings of the conspiracy theorists. It looks to me like he was trying to draft a bill which would ban any kind of weaponisation of space, including all sorts of things which are not currently (or even theoretically) possible.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Yes i do read some conspiracy stuff, i do not though instantly believe in it, i research and find credible info. One example. Chemtrails, mind control, mood management, tectonic, climate weapons etc etc all exist.
You had me believing that I had misjudged you, right up to this point here.
:rolleyes:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
You had me believing that I had misjudged you, right up to this point here.
:rolleyes:

The bill is real the weapons are real did you miss this bit

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

This bit says including anything else, the rest are named by type/name so are specific references to what they have.

Try telling people that smoking in pubs was never real when they banned that or that handguns were never real to folk who the ban effected.

Congress would not try to ban the use of something that wasnt real mate.

Deal with it.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
What is it mate? You may be surprised to hear that while i may read into some stuff, i'm not really the same sort of person as most conspiracy theorists. My interest in it all comes from history. I was i the Legion with a german colonel whos father was one of the men Hitler sent looking for the Nefilim in WW2. It all stems from there. Before that i was just into normal history stuff, though always the more ancient the better. I was reading famous works from greek/roman philosphers and generals like aristotle, homer, horace,, appolonius, lycurgus, ceaser, plutarch vegetius etc etc from about 5 years old. The conspiracy stuff stems from that, then i went into egyptian sumarian, mayan, aztec, hopi etc after the legion. Even taught myself to read the languages. Still struggling with mayan though, cant get my head round it properly. I was a member of Mensa for a couple of years but sacked it off as it meant nothing.

So as you may see, definately not the stereotypical theorist :D

Last edited:

gregorach

Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Nexus Magazine

"NEXUS is a bi-monthly alternative news magazine covering health breakthroughs, future science and technology, suppressed news, free energy, religious revisionism, conspiracy, the environment, history and ancient mysteries, the mind, UFOs, paranormal and the unexplained."

Sounds right up your street.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
It does seem interesting. Have you read it? Is any of it actually credible or is it just crap? Yes i know you will think that a silly question coming from me :D

gregorach

Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Yeah, I've read it. Personally, I think it's all nonsense, but some of it is at least amusing nonsense. It's mostly about as credible as the arguments you've presented here, and many of the subjects you have discussed have appeared in it.

I really do think you'd like it, or at least parts of it. Obviously, with a mission statement like that, you can't help but end up with a few genuine nutters slipping in with the people who actually do know The Truth "They" Don't Want You To Hear... The problem is deciding which is which. I'm sure many of the alt-med types think the crytpozoologists are nutters, and the Sacred Geometry aficionados probably think the crytozoologists are nutters. There's probably even some CIA disinformation in the mix somewhere... But I'm sure a man of your obvious intellectual prowess would have no difficulty discerning The Truth from the lies and the simply insane.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
So as you may see, definately not the stereotypical theorist :D
Hmmmm where to start?

Aristotle so wise you read him twice. :rolleyes:
I’m assuming that part of your reading of the classics from such an early age also included spelling their names correctly; maybe you might try a bit of review/revision, of their names.

To be honest I’ve never heard of Nefilim (wika has it as a record produced by members of the group[sic] Saints of Eden.) so I don’t think I will even bother to comment on the Germans searching for it/them/they.

I do understand that the Nazi are linked via conspiracy fans with a group of beings called Nephilim, but why the Germans were looking for a bunch of Jewish “celebrities/bullies ” has all ways passed me by.

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've read a few of them, some of it is quite interesting and although unlikely some of the stuff, if it were true wouldn't surprise me. Nexus mag this is :D

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
'Nephilim' were also a fantastically cheesy late 80's Goth band. I saw them several times. They used to come on stage covered with flour to make themselves look more ashen and sepulchural. Quality stuff.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hmmmm where to start?

Aristotle so wise you read him twice. :rolleyes:
I’m assuming that part of your reading of the classics from such an early age also included spelling their names correctly; maybe you might try a bit of review/revision, of their names.

To be honest I’ve never heard of Nefilim (wika has it as a record produced by members of the group[sic] Saints of Eden.) so I don’t think I will even bother to comment on the Germans searching for it/them/they.

I do understand that the Nazi are linked via conspiracy fans with a group of beings called Nephilim, but why the Germans were looking for a bunch of Jewish “celebrities/bullies ” has all ways passed my by.

Ah so now you degenerate to picking up spelling mistakes :rolleyes:

Yes the nephilim, You obviously know Jack about them mate so dont bother. Ever read mein kampf? Hitler did indeed send people looking for evidence of the Nephilim, also known as the annunaki, the jedi ( djed ii) or the Aryans. Hitler did say that germany and great britain were pure Aryan races. As in descended from the annunaki. Follow the trai,l same people ruled sumaria, egypt, greece rome, holy roman empire, the Uk, America, the mayans, the aztecs. Same group, who used the same symbology all the way through. As i said history led me to where i am now Notice the westward expansion of the major empires?

Its all there mate. One day i will post up all of it just to give you something to chomp at. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE