Looking for a big bell tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
it surely swayed madam !

Few more to help your cause.

IMAG0609.jpg

IMAG0608.jpg

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
This one should certainly do it ;)

DSC_4653_zps13e7ce40.jpg

It had just rained which is why there are shades on canvas

Realbark

Aimless Wanderer
Jan 18, 2011
South Lincs UK
Oh my word....puts my polish lavvu, tarp and chinook ll to shame. lovely tents all of them. I have got the missus to come out camping in a fortnight (on a proper campsite tho they allow campfires). If she sees this thread she will do a U turn ;) . Some tempting tents on show here for sure.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
The first night she said the 5m Bell tent wasn't big enough !....so..........planning permission was applied for and an extension put on the front !

This has taken Glamping to new height indeed !

Had a fantastic week in the tent, anyone thinking about it, i can really recommend it :)

lots and lots of folks wanting to look inside and giving really great comments :)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
:) with the extension on the front, all was well :)

These tents really are fantastic bits of kit, first time i put it up i had to tie all the guy ropes on and it still only took me half an hour on my own :) ( the gazeebo took longer and needed two people ! )

Fae Eyes

Mar 2, 2006
Thaxted
Used my lightweight Soul Pad 3000 (the polycotton one rather than canvas) at the moot. Really pleased with it. I weathered it with a hose before I went, but it kept dry despite rain and packs up really easily afterwards too.

Only 3m rather than 5, but if the others are anything like it, I'd definitely recommend.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Great thread, and I think when funds one day allow, I'll be having one. If you buy the Genie option, do Soul Pad decide where the stove goes or do they ask for your placement, if so please could I ask for thoughts on the best place to put the stove?

Thanks for reading :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE