Bell Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ranger85

Dec 28, 2011
north wales
Hi does anyone have any good recommendations/experiences for bell tents? there seems to be a good few brands kicking about. Looking for a 6m plus size and ideally to be able to buy the stove and everything in one go
Many Thanks
JT

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Can second bell tent boutique, downsized to a 3m karma tent this year, from a larger bell tent boutique tent. Would also recommend karma. Fast delivery, good quality.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
I have a bell tent from Blacks of Greenock. Excellent, a cut above. Reviews here and on UK Campsite.

Also a "Woody Girl" above says, Karma above are also excellent. My experience dealing with Soulpad, was at best, indifferent.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I recently bought a Robens Klondike which I think just about comes under the heading of 'bell tent'. The manufacturing quality is very good but I've yet to try it out in earnest; all I've done is erect it in the garden :) I have a Robens Fairbank (mini tipi) that I am really pleased with.

I don't understand why they've put the stove flue very near the middle though; it would not be sensible to use a stove in it if you wanted to use the inner partition :(

I picked it up pretty much half price brand new so I'm not complaining.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE