Looking for a big bell tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
The domestic godess has decreed that she wants to go camping ! ........yeehaa :)

so........i'm looking for a supplier of big bell tents, 5m diameter if possible,

does any one have any recommendations ?

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
soulpad is looking good at the moment...........Shhh.........she's gone to bed :)

now...........what accessories are required ?

great big blow up double bed for starters.............

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
Ive bought a 4m and 5m bell tent from Soulpad and they're great. Both versions have been the genie variant with zipped in groundsheets and a flap for the stove flu.

I'd also recommend kp stoves if you're looking for a wood burner

sent from my smart phone thingy using chubby digits

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
4 metre soulpad here with zip-in ground sheet. Soulpads come with mozzi doors as standard.
Zip-in groundsheet means the tent is easier to dry with the sheet removed when sopping wet, can be used without the groundsheet for an event shelter and keeps the drafts and beasties out when you're camping in it.
4 metre is perfect size for two plus a dog. 5 metre is significantly bigger usually attracting additional fees on campsite pitches, more of a nightmare to dry and man-handle if you're pitching it alone.

I'm biased but would go for a 4 metre Soulpad with zip-in ground sheet.

We take rugs from home many of which we have woven ourselves on peglooms. Couple of deer skins. Two thermarests slipped in a duvet cover to keep them together in a double bed kind of way. Duvet. Proper comfort camping! :)

Wood burner is on our list to get when funds allow. Had the tent 4 years now and love it to bits :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE