ZOMBIES! Lots and lots of zombies!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
i was looking forward to this one alot, however Brad Pitts acting looks ?! in the couple of trailers i've seen which makes me think i may come away dissappointed. Also is it now obligitary to have soldiers shouting "go,go,go" in every film nowadays.

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Can't remember I was this excited for a film, maybe Skyfall. Honestly, I have rarely seen a film where the acting ruins it, I must have really low standards or something or just not notice because I always end up really enjoying films that I watch. :D

New trailer is great, thanks.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Slightly off topic - and I've put this film on the list - but has anyone watched Dog Soldiers?

Hi Elen,

Don't know if you've watched Dog Soldiers yet but IMHO it's a great movie, yes they didn't have a huge amount of money to throw at it (they even tried to scrounge up cheap midge repelent and head nets from me when they did the Scottish stuff) but lack of money meant they concentrated on some great actors like Sean Pertwee (excellent), Liam Cunningham and Kevin McKidd. And the script is pretty funny too. Also laughs for Land Rover owners as they show more wiring in an old series LR than you'd find in 20.

The other two in the series weren't very good "The Descent" and "Doomsday" but hey.

I'd give it a watch, have a laugh and enjoy yerself.

TTFN
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE