Your dog's alternative name

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Meester seems to translate to: I will beg to get brought up on the couch and when you bend down to pick me up, i will jump up and headbutt and STILL beg to get on the couch

Milly translates to "Your food is mine, regardless if you are started/finished eating it

Jake translates to "I will teabag you, wherever, whenever"

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Fudge, our border terrier is also called..

The ginger bullet
Tartan ferret ( hence my user name)
swamp donkey

He pays a lot of attention to female Alsations and his breath smells of tinned peas:yuck:

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
A little off topic [but hey I'll try to broaden the horizon]

One of the kittens called scooby means - "attach to your body using claws" and also "Growls when eats"

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Her proper name is "Bella", but i do affectionately call her "σκατούλα" (Skatloula is little s h i t)

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
My dog's alternative name was Hoover because of the speed and efficiency of his wolfing down anything remotely digestible.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Isn't it funny that the alternative meaning of Scooby for a cat is completley different to the alternative meaning of Scooby for a dog?

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I should add that friends of mine had a kitten called Dogfood, but when it grew up they named it Stupid, which would have translated as "tries to jump through windows that are closed"

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Kip, / (Flying Working Cocker)
Means, "I will jump spin in the air three times and my tail
Waggles my body because you are taking me shooting" :)
egagany9.jpg

upa7ara3.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE