Worst jobs at Christmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
The worst Christmas jobs in history on channel 4, is interesting, you can see a few bushcraft skills in evidence. Some dead skills.....

Looks like Wayland will have fun with the Yule log :)

If you missed it you can see it on the channel4 website

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
The worst Christmas jobs in history on channel 4, is interesting, you can see a few bushcraft skills in evidence. Some dead skills.....

Looks like Wayland will have fun with the Yule log :)

If you missed it you can see it on the channel4 website

Yeah I watched it, pretty good! Wayland was actually on one episode, and for your viewing pleasure Ive tracked it down (sorry Wayland hehe!)
http://www.guba.com/watch/2000953561
He is in the last quatre talking about collecting eggs.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Yeah I watched it, pretty good! Wayland was actually on one episode, and for your viewing pleasure Ive tracked it down (sorry Wayland hehe!)
http://www.guba.com/watch/2000953561
He is in the last quatre talking about collecting eggs.

8823.gif
Well found... I haven't seen that for years, I thought it had been consigned to some Channel 4 basement.

I like how Gary's got his gortex jacket on and Tony's stood wearing a woolen tunic :)

I wanted to be in my own Viking kit but they wouldn't let me because they wanted the focus to be on Tony in his costume. Sadly the costume he was given by the props department was awful. It was flimsy, ill fitting and made from the completely the wrong materials, whatever it was it had never seen the back of a sheep. He was frozen.

The shoe falling off was probably a blessing as the shoes were the worst replicas I've ever seen, more like drawstring bags than anything remotely fitted.

The film edited out most of the swearing from Tony, he really didn't like going over the edge. Poor sod was terrified, but to give the man some real respect, he did it a second time to get a different set of camera angles.

Now that is real courage.

( I love abseiling and bugged the safety team until they let me go down on my own. Fun pitch.)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
You should have worn your flashing red nose Gary, that would have taken some of the attention back ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE